Chapter 8 (part 2)

A/N: I'm trying something new by doing Remus' perspective asfghjgs,,,, hopefully i don't fuck it up so let me know if i did his personality well

i kinda wanted to write a chapter with some creativitwins being stupid but also being bros, so that's kinda what this turned into lmao

also, i edited chapters 1 - 3 so if you want to go back and read them you can, but it isn't really necessary for the plot,,, i just added more details or whatever

TW: Janus the anus, Remus being Remus

Remus' POV

I was waiting for Roman to hurry the fuck up putting his gym clothes on as I stood to the side bored out of my mind. I sighed, reaching my patience limit, and walked off to find Virgil. I had seen him walk towards the stalls, so I walked straight (straightn't) there, hoping he would ease my immense boredom.

As I stepped into the bathroom I was about to loudly announce my presence when I heard someone crying from inside one of the stalls.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry..." I heard Virgil say, sounding frightened.

"Stop crying." Another voice hissed, followed my the sound of a slap.

Yea, no, I don't think so fucker.

I gripped the handle of the stall door and pulled with as much force as I could, causing the door to slam open and the lock to break off. I caught sight of Janus, who Roman had told me he had punched for assaulting Virgil yesterday.

"Oh~," I began, "so you're the prick Roman was telling me about. I see his punch left a bruise. Don't worry, though, it'll heal." I paused to smirk while resting my hand on the pocket with my switchblade and continued, "I wouldn't mind leaving a few scars, though."

Janus tensed up and slowly lowered his arm, suddenly looking at something behind me and Roman appeared. That explained why Janus started looking more nervous, which he was trying to play off as best as he could.

He glared at us and hissed, "Whatever." He pushed past us, going towards the lockers. After he left, Roman and I turned back towards a slightly shaking Virgil.

"Th-thanks for that.." Virgil said, slightly out of breath.

"No problem, emo! I kinda wanted to cut him anyways." I replied happily, partially spacing out while daydreaming about killing Janus.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you at all?" I saw Roman look at Virgil with eyes full of concern. I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was.

How the fuck does Virgil not notice how hard my dumbass brother is crushing on him?

"Are you certain?" He continued to look at Virgil worriedly.

Virgil gave him a small smile. "I-I'm sure, j-just a little shaken u-up."

"Alright then, if you say so. Are you guys ready to head to gym then?"

I saw Virgil nod and I agreed happily, ready to do something fun. "Fuck yeah!"

~Time skip brought to you by my crippling depression and PTSD-- i mean what~

Still Remus' POV woah

I was running around playing soccer with some kids in gym, my team currently winning. I harshly kicked the ball towards the designated goal, the ball barely missing the goalie's face.

"Damn it, why'd you move?!" I said loudly across the gym to the goalie, whose name was Jared (hi my name is Jared, I'm 19 and I never fuckin learned how to read 😏✌).

He looked at me like I had two heads. "The fuck do you, mean?! I would be headless right now if I didn't move!" I rolled my eyes.

Yeah, that was the whole point. Ugh these kids are lame. I'm gonna go see what angst lord and gay disaster are doing.

I yelled out that I was taking a break and bounded towards where Virgil and Roman were sitting and sharing earbuds. They were focused on whatever they were watching on Roman's phone, which gave me a great idea.

Roman had Bluetooth earbuds, so I quickly pulled up a porn site and connected to his earbuds. I immediately turned the volume high and pressed play. Virgil suddenly jumped up, pulling the earbud out of his ear. Roman followed suit, and both of their faces were blushing messes.

I stopped the video and approached them while laughing my ass off. Roman glared at me and smacked me on the head, which only caused me to laugh harder. Meanwhile Virgil had his blushing face buried in his hands.

Ah yes, sweet chaos.

"You prick," Roman said after I had stopped laughing so hard.

"Oh come on, you gotta admit that was a little funny," I replied, nudging him.

"5."

"Five what?"

"4."

oH

I began sprinting across the gym, being followed closely by my twin who was now chasing me. I turned back to see Virgil laughing at me.

I feel tricked.

We ran around for a good while before we both tired out and stopped to catch our breath.

"You.. little.. bitch.." Roman said between gasps for air.

"You.. love me.." I replied, also out of breath.

Roman punched me in the arm. "You're.. stupid.."

Virgil's POV

I watched as the twins ran around the gym, laughing in spite of myself. I actually feel... content. Despite Janus being here and my dad being a prick, maybe it'll be okay?

I wiped a tear that had fallen down my face from my laughing and sighed.

Maybe this school will be a change of pace. I can do this.

...right?

A/N:  f u c k  it do almost be 4am tho