Chapter 6

A/N: b i t c h e s b o u t t a g e t t h e i r a s s e s b e a t,,, also if Virgil seems to be acting a bit more sarcastic in this one, I like it when he's a bit bıtchy lmao, but that's normally his personally. its just that he gets anxious and presents himself more reserved

TW: fighting, blood, injury, Remus

Roman's POV (oH whAts tHis? diffEreNt pOv?)

Remus and I walked to school so we often stopped by the park early in the morning before the sun was out. Remus had been complaining about a bug I wouldn't let him torture when I had spotted a group of people on the trail ahead of us. As we gradually grew closer to where they were I saw that they were beating someone up.

Oh hell no.

"HEY!"

They all froze and turned towards me and Remus. As they turned I saw the face of the person they were beating up and felt my blood boil upon seeing Virgil.

"Remus?" I said angrily.

"Already on it." He replied, pulling out a switchblade with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey fuckers," Remus called out, "If you don't want to know what it feels like to have your bones and organs rearranged without anaesthesia, I suggest you fuck off."

One of them laughed and replied, "I'd like to see you try to do something, kid."

"Oh well, you got your warning." Remus replied with a shrug, a wide grin growing on his face.

Virgil's POV

I saw Remus and Roman run towards the two guys that weren't holding me, with killer intent in their eyes. Roman landed a punch straight across one of their faces while Remus was maniacally swiping his blade towards the other. The guy holding me tightened his grip as I was once again struggling to break free. An idea suddenly dawned on me and I slammed my head back as hard as I could. I heard a satisfying crunch and he dropped me with a pained scream, holding a hand to his bleeding nose.

While he was focused on his nose I quickly kicked him as hard as I could manage, momentarily ignoring the pain I was in.

He fell to the ground with one hand holding his broken nose and the other holding his crotch that I kicked (sorry to any guy that might be reading this lmao). Breathing heavily I fell to the ground, my legs giving out from under me. I clutched my arm and I watched as the twins literally beat the shit out of the other two guys. Remus ended up stabbing one guy in the arm, and Roman had knocked the other one out.

"Again! Again!" Remus said grinning happily, placing his bloody switchblade back in his pocket.

Roman rolled his eyes and made his way over to where I had dropped on the ground. "Can you stand?"

I lifted myself shakily off of the ground, and managed to stand upright. However, as I took a step forward towards Roman my knees buckled and I fell to the ground once more.

"I'll take that as a no," Roman said, holding out a hand to help me back up. As I stood leaning against Roman, Remus skipped towards us with my backpack and jacket in his hands.

"Th-thanks..." I said to both of them.

"Eh, don't sweat it, emo. You're my friend!" Remus said gleefully.

"Yea, what kinda person would we be if we just left a friend to get hurt?" Roman agreed.

Friends? With me? Ha, that's a laugh and a half. (no, that's a statement,,, sorry couldn't help myself XD) I just met them today, why would they even bother being a friend to me?

A/N: this chapter was a bit shorter aaa but the next one should be longer