Chapter 5

A/N: sleep? who's she? i only know this bitch named insomnia, she's a lil annoying but I'm used to her,,, i almost forgot that i have a story to write because i was caught up in reading other stories lmao,, I made this one a longer chapter because why not, what else am i gonna be doing? sleeping?

TW: Remus, again (can you tell i like Remus' chaotic energy lmao), foul language, it starts off nice but its a t r i c k, violence

I let out a small laugh and said, "I think its f-funny that you're b-both so d-different, especially since y-you're twins."

"Yeah we get that a lot, though when I'm in the mood I won't hesitate to join him in whatever shit he's doing."

"Must be n-nice having a sibling. I'm don't so I w-wouldn't know."

"The only thing you're missing out on is being annoyed when you would rather be alone."

We had small talk for a bit, and it was actually nice talking to someone so casually. He was nothing like my "friends" from my old school. Hell, even Remus wasn't like them, I'll admit he actually seemed pretty fun if not a bit reckless. Roman was making me listen to a song he liked when the gym quieted slightly after the loud sound of a whistle blowing from the coach. Glancing at the time I saw that class would soon be over.

Damn, it didn't even seem like that long that we were talking.

As if reading my mind Roman said, "Aw man, I really wanted you to listen to this song! Guess time really does fly when you're having fun, huh?"

I nodded and we joined the rest of the class standing infront of the coach, who Roman told me prefers to be called Coach Remy instead of by his last name.

"Ok guys, shut it so I can take attendance real quick!" Coach Remy announced to the large group of students infront of him after taking a sip of his coffee. He went through the list of students and eventually said, "Janus Falsity?" I tensed slightly at his name, even though I knew he wasn't in the gym.

"Janus Falsity?" Coach Remy repeated, not receiving a reply. The coach shrugged and continued going through the list. After he finished he said loudly, "Alright everyone, the bell is gonna ring in a few minutes so go on and head to the locker rooms." As the students dispersed to go to their respective locker rooms, the coach adjusted his sunglasses and walked off, entering another classroom with the name Picani above it (yes, i ship Remile because sassy bitch+geeky therapist). I brushed it off and headed to the locker room with Roman by my side.

~Time skip brought to you by unicorn horns and dragon tails, Roman's dull creativity (starts playing the song on repeat in my head)~

It was the last class of the day and I had just walked into the art classroom, choosing to sit at the table in the back that was closest to the door. (quick A/N: i was really having a hard time choosing who he would share this class between either Patton or Remus,,, it was either wholesome happy vibes or "hey, look at this squirrel i stepped on earlier" vibes. i am chaotic neutral, i had to choose Remus lmao. I also love platonic dukexiety,,). As the classroom started to fill up, I flinched as a dark green spiked backpack was slammed down on the table next of me. "Hey there emo, didn't take you for the artsy type!" said a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Remus standing with a hand on his hip.

I laughed softly and replied, "I w-wouldn't have expected you to be here either."

He shrugged. "Touché," he said, flopping down in the seat next to me, slouching slightly while crossing his legs. At that moment the late bell rang and our teacher, Mr. Sanders, closed the classroom door.