Chapter 4

A/N: this is kinda a filler chapter 'cause writer's block sucks ass, but i powered through and you now have another shitty chapter to read. the next one might be angsty depending on how i decide to write it,,, also if you're wondering at all why Roman didn't report Janus for what he did, schools are shit and they wouldn't have done crap.

the only TW: the one and only rat man Remus and anything he might say (I love Remus lmao, he's 100% chaotic evil and i live for it). this is your only warning, Remus is a lil stinky boi

I followed Roman to the gym, filled with nothing but dread. I wasn't even sure if Janus did go to the gym or if he decided to skip, but I was hoping it was the latter.

We walked casually into the gym so as to not get caught being late. The coach didn't notice us though as he was talking to another teacher while drinking a Starbucks coffee. The coach also weirdly had sunglasses on inside, but I ignored it as I walked next to Roman towards our class' side of the gym.

The rest of our class were all doing their own thing. Some were playing soccer or volleyball, while others were either on their phones or talking with their friends. Roman walked over to the bleachers and I followed, sitting to his left.

"I looked around and I didn't see Janus, just in case you were worried about that," Roman said to me reassuringly. I looked up at him and replied just loud enough to be heard, "Th-thanks.."

"So wh--" Roman began, only to be cut off by a soccer ball hitting him right in the diaphragm, knocking the air out of him. I flinched and stood up, looking in the direction the soccer ball came from only to see a guy that looked almost identical to Roman. The only differences were his moustache and the grey on the tips of his hair.

Roman regained his composure, standing up next to me and yelled out at the guy, "What the fuck Remus! The hell was that for?!"

Remus approached us after laughing uncontrollably and said through giggles, "I dunno, I just kinda felt like it, y'know?" He suddenly saw me standing behind Roman and asked, "Anyways, who's this lil emo hiding behind you?"

After shooting a glare at him, Roman replied, "Remus, this is Virgil, he's new here. Virgil, this is Remus, my twin."

"H-hey.." I said shyly.

Remus grinned widely and said "Hey there shorty! I see you've already made friends with Sir Sing-A-Lot, so you must have pretty low standards to be with this drama geek. That is, unless you're close for a different reason,,," He nudged Roman in the arm as I saw Roman's face turn beet red. I felt my face get hot as I suddenly registered what Remus had suggested.

Roman smacked his twin in the arm saying, "You know damn well that's not it at all, dipshit! Patton lives in his neighborhood and they sat together on the bus. He's the one who introduced Virgil to me and Logan."

"Boooring," Remus said while stretching, "I was hoping for something more spicy, like Virgil developed Stockholm Syndrome after you kidnapped him and then you fucked after Virgil tried escaping."

At this point I was confused as to how these two could possibly be twins. Remus was a psycho and Roman was apparently a theatre kid. I stood behind Roman pondering the differences between these two chaotic twins, tuning out their bickering.

I was suddenly brought back to reality when I heard Remus say, "Aaanyways, Virgil, wanna try some deodorant? This one is my favorite flavor!" He suddenly pulled out some deodorant from who knows where, offering me it. I stood dumbfounded for a second, unsure if I had actually heard him correctly.

"W-what..?" I asked confused.

Roman sighed dramatically and facepalmed. "Remus, I can assure you that no matter who you ask no one is going to want to try your deodorant."

Remus shrugged popping off the top of the deodorant and taking a bite out of it. Roman gagged and I just stared, currently lost for words.

Yep, I definitely didn't mishear that.

After downing the large bite of the deodorant he said, "So how come you two were just sitting here anyways? That seems boring as fuck. Actually, fucking isn't that boring I take that back. THAT REMINDS ME, last night this guy w--"

He was cut off my Roman slapping his hand over his brother's mouth. "I think that's enough of that. And to answer your question, I just don't really feel like doing anything in gym today so I just went and sat here with Virgil."

"Well whatever, I'm bored so bye Disney whore, bye emo!" Remus grabbed the soccer ball he had kicked at Roman and bounded back down the bleachers.

Roman sighed and said, "I love my brother but holy shit."