Treasure Jones

Damn!

I said to myself as this nigga fucked me as if tomorrow would never come. Pleasure filled tears clouded my eyes while sweat full of passion dropped from his brow onto my chest. This nigga must want something. At the rate he's going, it's something big!

Luca, my no good ass, something like a boyfriend of 2 years, was skillfully penetrating every spot I didn't even know needed to be touched as he sucked on my toes and rubbed my clit. Yeah, his ass wants something. Whatever it is will probably cost me a lot of nothing, because I wasn't giving his ass shit, but a nut that he better pray he got before I got mine!

When we met 2 and half years ago at Prospect Park, he was actually appealing and seemed worthwhile. The Luca I met was so handsome. Standing at six foot four with the build of an NBA player, his complexion mimicking a bar of chocolate that couldn't be resisted, waves that I drowned in, and a smile that blinded me... the nigga was FINE! No matter what came out of his mouth, I was willing to listen. His drip was subtle, but screamed I'm that nigga. He was accented with jewelry that caught the eye, but didn't beg to snatched. While smelling like some cologne most of the men in there couldn't even pronounce, let alone afford. This man deserved a second of my attention. When he asked me for my number, I damn near gave him my address too!
He was perfect.
Sadly, time reveals all.

My perfect Luca held a steady job in an industrial plant, had a condo in midtown with a perfect view, and was the smoothest gentleman I'd ever met. He was the perfect eligible bachelor! Our first date was one of the most majestic moments of my life. After three months of dating, he asked me to be his girlfriend in a candlelit suite at Hotel Zaza. Once I hastily agreed, he wasted no time feasting on me like we hadn't just dined at one of the finest steakhouses Houston has to offer. My head was so high in the clouds, it would've taken an act of God himself to bring me back to reality. God knew I needed him because in an instant, my ass fell off my little cloud like a sticky booger flicked off a fingertip. After 2 months into our exclusive relationship, five months into knowing each other, I got my first glimpse that my perfect Luca was just another one of them niggas.

The constant buzzing of his phone brought me out of my head and back into my bedroom. The uncontrollable contracting of my walls was telling him that he had me right where he wanted me to be. Stuck on stupid. Pleading for him to keep going, to release the endorphins that would cloud my brain, and the surge of honey that would mess up my sheets. But, this nigga, just had to open his fucking mouth.

"Baby, you know I love you right?" He said. "Let Daddy know you love him too!"

Nigga, what you want?

I gave him a weak moan.
"Yeah, that's my baby. I'll do anything for you baby. You my heart and my soul." He lied, causing my eyes to roll. Not in a way of pleasure, this was a "Yeah nigga, tell me whatever" eye roll. Lemme hurry up and cum, so this nigga can get the fuck on.

"I'm cuming, don't stop Luca. Keep going!" I encouraged him. He pounded into the perfect spot as I met his thrust with my hips. It had been a minute since we'd been this in sync. I was there! As badly as I wanted to scream out YASSSSSS, I held my tongue as I released all over him. Just as his head hit the pillow, his mouth released what I knew was coming...

"Bae, lemme run this shit by you..."
Ugggghhhh, this nigga!