Day'Quan Greene

With all 50 of these damn bags Treasure had racked up, I couldn't even help her as she almost got her ass knocked out by the one and only Mon'Keese Brooks. I was actually in shock that the nigga was in front of me. The best fucking Running Back to ever come out of the state of Texas was literally right in front of a nigga. I was in awe. Not on no gay shit though. I couldn't even focus on the fact that he had my bitch in his arm. This nigga don't even know how many times he's saved my ass.

See, Treasure thought I had a shopping problem or some shit like that. I don't. I take care of my kids and work hard, but I'm a gambler. I'll bet on a gender reveal, I don't give a fuck. I told her I got fired from my job, but I was suspended because I got caught shooting dice on the premises, they really ain't have the power to fire me. She thinks I got evicted, I can't get evicted from a condo I own. Not to mention, I owned every condo or house my baby mothers and kids lived in. I just needed a break and I got a bookie on my ass for 15 racks. I have enough to pay the man, but I'm not ready to until I hit big again. I don't believe in dipping into my legal money to cover my gambling habits. Treasure can believe whatever she wants to believe as long as I can lay low at her place for a few weeks. While she thinks she got shit figured out, I'm still letting shit play out exactly how I want it to be. She can think she running shit, and I let her because I love that! When she get to throwing her big ass head around, my heart and my dick start thumping to the same beat. Yet, little does she know, I'm always two steps ahead of her.

I dropped the bags to help Treasure regain her composure. Once nothing slipped out of her smart ass mouth, I figured she was straight. I took the liberty of introducing myself to Mon'Keese.

"Damn, what's up! Mon'Keese Brooks. My bad, my girl wasn't watching where she going. Welcome home, Bruh! I can't wait to watch you kick ass this season. I'm Luca"

He gave me a simple head nod before looking back over at Treasure. I couldn't even blame him, Treasure is bad. Her know it all ass attitude is fucking annoying, but I'll put my money on her looks and that pussy any day! Plus, she really on her shit. This girl got a hustle like no other female I've ever met in my life. Shit really don't move until she says so in several different places. When I met Treasure, I thought she was just going to be another groupie the way she was smiling all in my face but within a day or two of talking to her, I realized I found a rare one. Treasure had to be handled a certain way. She wasn't like the women who'd attached themselves to me in the past. Hell, she had me questioning if I was good enough for her on several occasions and I know that I'm really that nigga. Still, for some reason, Treasure doesn't see in me, or us, what I do. She's never really taken an interest in my life outside of her. Yeah, she's nice to my kids and we have amazing sex but after two whole years, this girl don't even know my damn birthday. Treasure pretty much lives in Treasure's World and getting full unlimited access to that planet is my ultimate goal. But for now, I needed to bring her ass down to earth because my lil baby was looking lost and ashamed.

"Bae, this is Mon'Keese Brooks. He the best nigga in the NFL, right now." Nudging her, she still didn't say anything. I'm guessing she was fucking embarrassed with her clumsy ass. "This my girl, Treasure, Keese. Is it okay if I call you Keese?"

"No." They said in unison, never breaking eye contact. The shit was starting to get weird.

"I mean... I know Mon'Keese, Day. We went to high school together." Treasure finally decided to speak up.

"High school?" He repeated. "We just went to high school together, Treasure?"

That's when it clicked, Treasure wasn't embarrassed, she was shook. I never once seen Treasure speechless. She always had something to say. I just stood between the two peeping the scene. The Treasure who had been throwing her weight around all day seemed to have lost her air of confidence. Even though Mon'Keese towered over her in size, it was like she was shrinking under his glare. Hell naw, this bitch knew KNEW this nigga!

"And middle school..." she managed to squeeze out in a little voice while staring a hole into the ground.

Mon'Keese looked like he wanted to flip out behind her last remark. He closed the distance she had created in between the two of them before he dug into her ass.

"Went to middle school, high school, and college together. We went to prom together. We shared a fucking bed with each other. Until you walked out on me 10 years ago behind some shit we could've fixed. Then you pulled the same shit again almost 4 years ago. Don't stand in front of me and play me like I ain't shit to you! You was my everything at one point and vise versa. I don't care who you in front of or what this nigga is to you." Lifting her head up to meet his eyes, he asked her if she understood him. I looked at her out the side of my eyes, soaking this shit up. I ain't never seen no shit like this before. She better answer the nigga, because my big forty could not fit in these Amiri's. The gat at the crib and I'm not fighting no nigga that can bench press me with one hand. No way Jose. In the Gallo? Hellllll naw. Ain't nobody about to have me on World Star!

Similar to a chastised child in the smallest voice, barely above a whisper, with crossed arms and clenched teeth, Treasure finally respond. A quick, sharp, "Yes, Keese!" I wanted to shake this man's hand so bad. I'm clowning her ass in the car. She gone be ready to put a nigga out 6 days early.

"Can I go now?" She asked in a huff.
"Yeah, I'll be seeing you around... very soon." He responded as she moved around him and stomped towards Nobu in those big ass shoes.
"It's nice to meet you Luke! Thanks for your support. Take care of my girl!" Mon'Keese threw out as he turned and walked away.

I gathered all of Treasure's bags and proceeded to Nobu. I don't know what just happened, but Treasure think her ass so slick. Wait until I bust her bubble.