Mon'Keese Brooks

Watching Keyani play in her room was truly giving me a feeling I couldn't describe. On Monday, Treasure and I did a DNA test and I'd gotten the results back today. Although, I had no doubt that Babydoll is mine, I had a DNA test conducted for legal purposes. I'd gone and set her up a trust fund and had her name added as the beneficiary on everything I was connected to. I'm so glad that I'd come home to Houston, if I hadn't there's no telling if Treasure would've ever informed me about our daughter.

This morning Treasure finally demanded that Babydoll come back to her home. I wasn't trying to hear that bullshit she was saying, my daughter wasn't leaving me. I managed to let her keep my Babydoll for the weekend also inviting Treasure to the penthouse, so that we could discuss somethings. It was still early in the day and I wasn't expecting her until sometime this evening when she got off of work. I needed my assistant, Alana, to be here with the custody agreement that Treasure will sign this evening. Pulling out my phone, I called Alana.

"Hey baby!"

Alana, not only was she my assistant, she was also the only bitch I fucked with consistently. She wasn't worthy of being the woman in life, but she damn sure didn't have a problem trying to constantly prove that she was. In the 4 years that Alana has been working for me, she's managed to secure me multiple multimillion-dollar contracts, endorsements, and take care of almost anything and everything I needed handled. Alana is definitely a key asset to the Mon'Keese Brooks brand. She just didn't have the assets that would allow her to stand alongside me as my woman rather than behind me as my employee. Shawty is fat. While most men would "appreciate her thickness" to me, she's not exactly what I'm going for. At 5'9, Alana was probably carrying around 250 pounds. Her titties are big as hell and she had enough ass to rescue a staving village. I hate the way her thighs rub together when she walks. She's a solid 8 in the face and keeps herself up, that's her only saving grace. Well, that and she's a stone-cold freak. She's good enough to pipe, but she'll never be my wife. Alana is my best friend with benefits, I'll never downplay her importance to me. We just want two different things from each other and there's certain things that we'll never see eye to eye on. I just know, Alana has my back.

"Where you at? I told you I need them papers ASAP!" I replied.
"I'm on my way Mon'Keese. Houston isn't the easiest place to navigate. I told you that I haven't been feeling well since I've been here and that I had a doctor's appointment today! I had to reschedule it for tomorrow due to all this traffic." She snapped.
"Watch how you talking to me. I made sure I put you in the same building as me, so that you'd be able to move your ass in a timely manner. My moms will be picking my daughter up in a second and I got something else I need you to handle before my daughter's mother comes through. Get your ass here now." I hung up, just in time for my mama to knock on the door.