Day'Quan Greene

A nigga was fucked up! I don't know how I made it home, but I did. Treasure's stupid ass had the Range blocking the garage. So, I pulled the Benz behind the Range and made my way to the front door. Unlocking the door, I was surprised to see that Treasure had cleaned up downstairs and left a nigga some food in the microwave. After eating, I ran upstairs to check on my kids. Daymoni and Daymond, my oldest twins are 13, they're old enough to watch the younger two kids, Dayah and Daylon. I had only left about 30 minutes after they were asleep when I called Treasure and she said she was on the way. If she wouldn't have hung up in a nigga face, I would've let her know that the kids were here. I know she was shocked, but she gone get used to this shit. I'm here to stay. After making sure my kids were straight, I looked in on Key, she was sound asleep as well. Since all my babies were straight, it was time to check on Mommy.

Entering our bedroom, I noticed Treasure must've fallen asleep waiting on a nigga. She had on some fiya ass lingerie and her heels on. I went hop in the shower to wash the funk of the club and the day off. I had a good day today. I hit for 50 bands, so I paid my bookie 17, paid all my baby mamas' bills for two months, I took the kids shopping, grabbed some shit for Treasure and Key, dropped clothes and shoes off to my sons that were at their grandma's house, and the kids didn't want to go with their mama's, so I just brought them home with me. I'll take the older 2 to school in the morning, drop Daylon off at daycare, and Yah Yah will stay with me until her mom gets off work. I love being with my kids. I've just never had had a stable foundation to give to them, but I'm working on that. That's why part of me really wanted shit with Treasure to work. I'll admit, she was aggravating, bossy, and swears she knows everything... but she was on her shit. She knows how to handle her business and her a nigga. She's not gon' let me run over her and I respect that. If I would've been more upfront with her in the beginning, we probably would be married by now.
Sighing at my thoughts, I hopped out of the shower. After drying off and lotioning up, I threw on my boxers and some socks. Walking back towards the bed, Treasure hadn't moved from the position she was previously in. My baby had to be tired. I scooped her up in my arms and she began stirring in her sleep. I must've scared her a lil bit, so I kissed her on the lips. I was shocked when she grabbed the back of my head and deepened the kiss. Breaking our kiss, I stared in her eyes and saw the lust. I laid her back and covered her body in a trail of kisses until I found my favorite place. As I spread her legs, I paused, and I stared in awe as the crotchless panties she wore seemed to be calling into her center.
"Please Daddy. Kiss her too!" Treasure's voice feigned.
I began tongue kissing her clit while she moaned. Slipping my tongue into her hole, Treasure grabbed the back of my head and gently guided me in deeper. I precisely moved my tongue back to her clit and slipped two fingers inside of her. Treasure's back started to arch. I placed my left hand on top of her stomach and continued to assault her with my fingers while using my tongue to apply a steady pressure to her clit. As her pussy began to suck on my hand, I rotated my fingers and started digging into her. When I felt her juices rushing towards my fingertips and down to my knuckles, I removed my fingers and sipped away at her essence. Standing over her, before she could protest, I slid inside her. It was like a rush of electricity shot into her body, her eyes popped open and her head shot up. Before she could get the words out, I placed my hand on her chest and held her into the bed. I quickly filled her up and kept her mind off the fact that I wasn't wearing a condom. The more she fought me, the deeper I went. When I felt my balls slapping against her ass, she finally had submitted herself to me. I knew I could have her any way I wanted now. She whined as I slowly pulled out, I flipped her ass into the air and held the side of her face into the mattress.
"Don't fucking move Treasure, you hear me?"
"DayQuan, you need to-" WHAP! I slapped her ass. "Awhh, DAYQUAN!"
"I said don't fucking move. If you move, I'm gone make you scream. If you wake up my kids, after you put them back to bed, I'm gone have you in tears. You hear me?" she smacked her teeth, so I pulled both of her arms to the back before smacking her ass again. She whimpered. "I'm really gone show your hard headed ass tonight. Every time you disobey me, I'm gone punish this pussy. You gone listen to Daddy?" She nodded her head. "Good girl. Stay just like that. I got something for you." I grabbed the bag that I brought in the room with me. I removed some lube, an X pill, a vibrator, and a butt plug. Treasure shuddered as I spread her cheeks and spit on her asshole. She squirmed as I slowly guided my finger into her ass. I smacked her ass, never removing my finger.
"Stay fucking still." I grunted.
It was so quiet in the room, I could hear her pussy puckering up. I took my finger out of her ass and poured lube right above her asshole and watched it drip into her pussy. I rubbed my finger through the lube as Treasure purred. Placing the pill on the tip of my finger I crushed it into the lube before slipping my finger back in her ass. Almost instantly, her pussy started leaking.
"Quaaaaannnn, what you doing to me?" She squealed.
"I'm showing you who run shit around here." She smacked her teeth again, I smirked. Knowing my bitch, like I knew my bitch, I made my next move. Securing her hands back tightly with one hand, I grabbed the butt plug with the other. "I don't run shit over here? Lemme show you then, Bitch!" When I said bitch, Treasure tried to break free from my grasp, I quickly slipped the butt plug into her ass. She froze in shock. Ass still in the air, I slipped my dick into her pussy and I TORE HER ASS UP. All she could do was lay down and take this dick. She was busting all over me as I put my foot on the bed to get the leverage I needed on her. When that pussy started sucking at my dick, I busted all in her pussy. I knew it was twins. I kept going because Treasure was still throwing that ass back. I had to be the one to catch it. After an hour of tearing up that pussy, I knew she needed a break. I demanded she get on her knees, when she did so without complaining, I knew I had won. I laid back on the bed.
"Put this dick in your throat."
"Yes Daddy." I smiled as she did exactly as I said. Mission accomplished. Treasure swallowed me in one gulp.
"Keep sucking baby, I'm about cum"
I could feel Treasure's hands scrummaging through the sheets.
"Here I come baby." Just as I was about cum I felt the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Using all my strength, I opened my eyes to see Treasure holding a taser to my nutts with an evil gleam on her face. She hit me with one more jolt to my thigh before I passed the fuck out.

Damn, this bitch got me good.