Alana Evans

As the youngest child and only daughter of NFL Hall of Famed Quaterback, Tyrone Evans, I'd grown up in stadiums and locker rooms all across the country. My mother, Allise Brandon-Evans, was once one of the top entertainment lawyers in the country. My three brothers, Allen, Aaron, and Austin, are all professional athletes. The brilliant mind of my mother and hunger for success of my father made a boss like me. I graduated at the top of my class from Howard with degree in Business Management and a minor in kinesiology. Before I got my MBA, I was already managing two of my brothers, a baseball player, and 2 basketball players that I attended Howard with. I'd launched my own sport's management firm before the age of 21. I was one of the youngest agents to have multiple clients in all of the professional drafts. I secured multi-million dollar deals on a daily basis. Alana Evans was a respected name in the sports industry. But now? I take orders from the client I let everything go for.
Before I acquired Mon'Keese as a client, my company, AE Prospects, was buzzing within the industry. So, when I was presented with the opportunity to build up an already outstanding athlete, I didn't think it would be too hard. I knew that my team and I could handle him. Boy, was I wrong. The first year was a success until Mon'Keese and I got too personal. I allowed him to have too much control of the reigns and I've never gotten them back. My company has been taken over by my best friend, she's managed to keep it afloat while I try to climb my way out of Mon'Keese's grip. I'm not weak nor am I a victim; I'm just a woman that's in love with a man that doesn't have the capacity to love me back.
I thought that our personal relationship would have moved more by now, especially when he begged me to follow him to Texas. He promised that this was the fresh start we needed. That being away from the stress of New York would, and I quote, "...allow us to grow and prosper". He even promised that we would live together. Upon arriving to Houston, I realized that his promises were a little vague. In Houston, although we shared the same address, we lived in separate units. We occasionally shared a bed, but only at his discretion. I will say, he does pay all of my bills, made sure I had a fly ass Bentley to cruise around in, and made sure my bi-weekly checks were wired into my account. He takes care of me physically and financially, but emotionally, I've been feeling overwhelmed and alone here.

Pulling up to the place I've been calling home, I greeted the valet as he took my keys. Making my way to the elevators with my briefcase in tow, I slipped in my penthouse card and leaned back as I was whisked to the sky.

Using my key to open his door, I entered and made a note to increase the cleaning service to five days a week. I sat my briefcase down and pulled out the papers that I'd driven all the way across Houston for. Peeking at the papers, I was surprised to see that Mon'Keese was requesting an alternating weekly schedule. In conversation, we'd never spoken about him wanting kids, so to see him take on so much responsibility so soon was heartwarming. I was grateful that he wanted to be a dad. Walking towards his bedroom, I called out his name before knocking on the door. He didn't answer, so I peeked my head in and I heard the shower running.

Walking in the bathroom, my heart broke at the sight before me. Mon'Keese was passed out on the floor. Dragging him into the shower, I allowed the water to pour on him and bring him back to consciousness. This was yet another promise that he'd break. He promised that I would never see him in this state again. Tears flowed down my face as his eyes began to flutter open.
"I'm sorry baby." He spoke weakly. "Don't cry."
"Kee, you promised! How many more times do you think you have? What would've happened if I hadn't came in here when I did?" I asked.
"Just let me up! I don't have to answer shit. Let me up!"
I don't know how or when this started, but Mon'Keese had picked up a nasty habit, snorting Heroin. Other than finding him damn near dead on a few occasions, I couldn't say how often he used it or even where he'd get it from. Heroin just barged into my life one day and every time I think it's gone for good, I'll find him like this.
Once he was on his feet, he roughly pulled me up and began to remove my drenched clothes. In silence, we shared deep stares with different meanings. His eyes were full of lust with the smallest hints of remorse and shame. I wonder if he could see that mines held hurt? He was going to let this drug ruin him. I knew it would only be a matter of time before snorting it wasn't enough. I couldn't stand around and watch him ruin himself.

"Kee, I'm going to back home to New York." I whispered.

Stating me down, he searched my face for confirmation of my words.
"Chill out. That was the first time since we've been here. I'm stressed out behind the situation with my daughter and this move. I got drug tested earlier this week. Everything is going to be fine." He replied, pausing as turned away from me to grab the soap. "I just went too far, but it won't happen again. You not leaving me. You the only person who been by my side and I know that's down for me in the long run. I need you and my daughter."

I shook my head because I'd heard this all before. He lathered the towel and bathed me before taking care of himself. Once we were both clean, he got out and grabbed us some towels. He wrapped the towel around me and carried me to the bedroom. Laying me across the bed, he went back into the bathroom and returned with my favorite lotion and body oil which he'd liberated from my personal stash. He chuckled as I stared him down.
"You gone stay out of my shit. You ain't slick."
"Nah, what's yours is mines and what's mines... I might share it if you nice." We laughed before I smacked him with a pillow.
He began rubbing my body down with his strong massive hands which were incredibly soft since I'd started making him accompany me to the nail salon. Starting at my feet, he worked his way up my legs and thighs until he reached my stomach. The part of my body that I was most insecure about until he began to kiss my insecurities away. He then continued on to my breast before placing a kiss on my forehead. Leaning over me, he stared into my eyes.
"Let me know, no matter how tough shit get, I'll always be able to turn around and you'll be there, La La. You here to stay right?" He questioned.
I nodded my head even though I wasn't sure that was a promise I wanted to keep.
Satisfied with my response, he nodded before spreading my legs and entering me.
As Kee slowly worked at my center, I wondered if he would be there for me in the long run. Even though he and I had a great friendship, I was at a place in my life where I wanted more than that. I didn't just want to be a placeholder anymore. As much as I loved Kee, I wasn't sure that he was the man I wanted to be with. In my mind, he'll never see me as a wife because I'm damn near his mother being that he never had a real one. Tiny is a nice person, but looking at her and Kee, I only saw brother and sister.

Mon'Keese is really a child in an adult body that just knows how to act in public. His love for the game of football has gotten him far, but his vices, because heroin isn't the only one, frighten me. Kee has an addictive personality, but he also falls into terrible addictions. The gambling had slowed down, he hadn't been entertaining women since we'd moved here, nor had he been spending recklessly. I thought he was serious about bettering himself in Houston and I've been praying that with his daughter being around, he'd tighten up his act. This isn't New York, a place that held his darkest secrets. Houston was either going to make him or break him. Hopefully, he'd catch himself.

I was broken from my thoughts as Kee flipped me on top of him.
"Ride this dick, baby." He commanded.
I slowly, but firmly began to wind my waist working my way down his length.
"Ohhhh shit" he moaned out in ecstasy. Putting a dip in my back, I began to grind harder into him. Wrapping his arms under my thighs, he gripped my ass and hoisted me into the air. Holding onto his neck, he began to pound into me while holding me up in his arms. I licked and sucked on his neck as he assaulted my pussy.
"Damn bae, you know how to get daddy right." He grunted before filling me up with his seed.

He carried me back into the shower. I sat in silence as he handled me delicately. When our eyes met, he smiled.
"What you got up for tomorrow?" He asked.
"You'd know if you'd just look at my personal calendar that's synced into your phone." Rolling my eyes, I continued. "I have a gynecologist appointment in the morning. I moved my doctor's appointment from this morning to tomorrow afternoon because someone couldn't go get their own damn papers."
"My bad, I'm gone start checking that shit before I call you." He smirked. "Maybe... I was going to pay for you to go get your hair done tomorrow. Marc's wife is one of the best in the city. But if you got an attitude..." He shrugged.
"Oh no, you can set that up for like 5. Please and thank you! I gotta get out of here and head down to my place. Clean that sink off. You still got some of that shit on it and I'm not touching it. Send me the address to the salon." I kissed him before exiting the shower.

Before leaving, I packed his bag for his workout in the morning and made sure to include his Blue Powerade and a pickle. I snooped around to make sure he hadn't hidden any drugs in his normal hiding places. When my search came up empty, I retreated to my place for some much needed R&R and wine... a whole damn bottle.