~1~

Namjoon had brought all of his groceries to the cashier, paying for the stuff in the basket for the movie night he was going to have with his husband, Seokjin.

"Thank you. Have a great night!" The cashier said happily to Namjoon, who picked up his grocery bag and was walked away. He smiled, although he wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible so he could get home to his husband.

Namjoon pulled out his iPhone, pulling up Jin's contact
_________________________

NJ: I'll be home in 10. Luv you, bby💖

Jinnie~: K. Luv u, too. 🥰🥰🥰

_________________________

Namjoon smiled, put his phone away, and kept walking along the sidewalk. He shivered a little as he walked, being it was late fall, getting closer to winter. He looked around, noticing all the different color leaves. The pretty reds and yellows were beautiful in his eyes. He couldn't wait to snuggle up with Jin and watch their movie.

As he was getting closer to his apartment, he passed a small alleyway. He passed by it almost every day. Now, in Seoul, the crime rates were quite low, so there wasn't usually anybody causing any trouble, but there was usually a lot of stray cats. He was used to petting one every once in a while, too. So, when Namjoon heard a small, incoherent noise, he didn't think much of it. But then, as he got farther, he heard the noise grow louder. Being a curious person, he back tracked and went into the alley, noticing a decently small bow. There were a few cats surrounding it, so a shooed them away.  He approached the box with caution, being sure not to startle what was inside. He opened the box slowly to find a little boy, wrapped in a mint green baby blanket, face red from crying.

Namjoon was so stunned to realize that someone would leave their, what looked like to him, 2-year-old son out to starve. He was absolutely heartbroken. He reached out his hand to the baby, only for him to flinch and cry even harder.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Namjoon coed softly. He pulled out his phone to call Jin because he had no idea what to do. 

"Yes?" Jin asked. He was obviously busy with something. With what, Namjoon didn't know. His boyfriend was kind of a spontaneous person.

"I'm gonna need you to come to the alleyway closest to our apartments. The one by the ramen shop you like," he told him.

"What? Why?"

"You'll see."

Jin hung up on Namjoon. The older frantically threw on a jacket and left the house, not bothering to lock the door.

Back with the younger, Namjoon bent over the box with the baby in it, the child already half asleep from crying himself out. He picked the child up carefully, bouncing him up and down in his arms gently to get him to fall asleep fully. He waited for a few minutes.

"Joon?" Namjoon suddenly heard Jin's sweet voice at the end of the alley. Quickly picking up the baby blanket, he sped-walked out to meet Jin.

Jin was immediately heartbroken to see the baby cradled in Namjoon's arms. He quickly motioned for Namjoon to follow him back to the apartment.

When they got there Namjoon took the baby to the bedroom and took him out of his dirty clothes, taking him immediately to the bathroom to bathe him.

"I found some of Junhee's old clothes that he can wear while I wash his clothes," Jin said, handing Namjoon a pair of gray pants and a light blue t-shirt.

Namjoon smiled. He looked at the child, who had been looking at him curiously, and gave him a warm smile. The baby giggled softly and splashed the water lightly, making Namjoon smile even bigger, his dimples deepening. Namjoon swore the baby couldn't get any cuter until he saw him reach or a little rubber ducky little Junhee left in their bath.

After he finished bathing and changing the young child, he went to the bedroom and lied down on the bed, putting the child in his lap. Jin soon came into the bedroom, pajamas on, holding a cup of hot tea, and climbed on the bed and snuggled next to Namjoon.

"This was a little unexpected, huh?" Namjoon chuckled. 

Jin sipped his tea and shrugged.

"Kinda. But to be honest, I don't mind it." He said, looking down at the baby in Namjoon's lap, who was struggling to keep his eyes open. Jin chuckled, reaching his hand and patted the baby head.

"Go to sleep, little one. You'll be okay with us, I promise." Jin cooed. The baby yawned and laid his head back onto Namjoon. The two smiled, pecking each other on the lips. Jin turned on the TV, keeping it quiet as to not disturb the sleeping child.

"We should adopt him." Jin said. Namjoon's eyes widened.

"You sure, Jinnie? We don't really have experience..." Namjoon said, Jin rolling his eyes.

"We've taken care of BK's babies plenty of times. It'll be the same."

"We'll see, Jin, We'll see."