~26~

It was early November, and both Yoongi and Hoseok were playing in their room. The younger of the two sucked on his pacifier contently as he played with one of his plastic blocks.

The four-year-old one the other hand was playing with his plushies while waiting for one of his parents to tell him that it was time to leave for his cousins' house. He wasn't paying attention when his little brother was stood up and tried to walk to him, taking a couple of steps before falling down again. He had learned to crawl pretty fast, but quickly after, he decided that he was ready to walk. So, with the help of Namjoon and Jin, he started learning. The baby whimpered a bit before crawling over to his big brother.

"Hobi, don't cry! No need to cry!" Yoongi said, pulling him into his lap with care. The baby's whimpered before rubbing his eyes to wipe away the tears.

"Yoongi! We're going soon!" the older child heard his papa from the other room. He gently but quickly pushed the little baby off of his lap getting up and running out of the room, leaving the baby by himself. Namjoon passed the kids' room, noticing little Hobi sitting there by himself. Namjoon smiled a bit before walking over and picking the baby up. The baby giggled, showing off his little dimples, making Namjoon smile happily.

"Come on, dimples. Let's go see Papa and Yoongi-hyungie, hmm?" He said, walking out of the room to meet them. Jin had Yoongi's hand in his, smiling when he saw Namjoon and their baby. Jin took little Hobi in his arms, kissing his cheek before the baby babbled happily.

"Ma... ma," he babbled, reaching his little hands out to touch Jin's cheek. Jin's eyes widened.

"Can you say Papa, baby?" he asked, smiling widely.

"Mama!" Jin rolled his eyes and chuckled while opening the door.

"Mama it is then."

~🍼💝🍼~

"Yoongi! Donghun! Chan! Come on, let's go outside!" Junhee bounced up and down on his feet impatiently, Yoongi getting his shoes on and Donghun helping Chan with his shoes.

"Just wait Junhee-ah. It'll just be a minute," he said, causing the younger to pout but wait. Yoongi quickly stood up and took Junhee by the hand.

"Let's go now, Jun!" he giggled the two running out the back door. The adults watched as the kids ran outside. Jin smiled as he saw his oldest run out the door happily.  He couldn't believe how much his baby had grown from day one that he had them. He looked down to see baby Hobi sucking on his thumb. He leaned over and kissed his forehead, the baby giggling. Byeongkwan smiled as he watched this unfold.

"You're so good with your babies," he said grinning at both Jin and Namjoon.

"Thank you, BK. You've been doing great with your little ones, too," Namjoon said taking little Hobi from Jin.

"Speaking of, how have you and Sehyoon been doing?" he asked, Byeongkwan's face immediately brightening at the name.

"Really great! I really think he is the one!" he said, then rambling on about Sehyoon. Jin and Namjoon kept stealing glances at each other, trying not to laugh at how much he loved the older. They stopped when they saw little Yoongi run in giggling happily, his hand holding two little red flowers in his hand. He handed one to each of his daddies.

"Thank you so much, baby! Papa loves it!" Jin exclaimed, Namjoon nodding in agreement. Little Yoongi smiled as he crawled next to the two males.

"I love you, Papa and Appa."