~17~

It was about eight at night and the kids and the adults were outside, enjoying the nice weather before the cold front came in. Little Hobi was now in Jin's lap and baby Chan was half asleep in Byeongkwan's arms. BK smiled as he stroked his youngest's hair, brushing his bangs out of the way before kissing his son's forehead lightly. BK looked up at Sehyoon, who had been sitting on the arm of the garden chair. He blushed a little before focusing his attention back on his child. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jin had been having their own little conversation.

"What do you plan on doing for work this week?" Jin asked as he bounced baby Hoseok on his knee. Namjoon sighed.

"I have a small project due by the end of this week, so I have to work for about one hour a day. I'll probably would start around eleven-ish each day?" He said as he adjusted himself. Jin nodded. He looked out into the yard and watched the little kids playing. He smiled after hearing his baby giggle loudly as he and the other two boys played with bubble wand that Junhee had saved up his money for according to Byeongkwan. Namjoon saw his husband and smiled at how happy he looked. He was more than happy to have this family with him. He then looked at his baby, who had his little fingers in his mouth. He was so small compared to the rest of them. He rubbed the baby's little head. Namjoon looked at his watch. 8:24 p.m.

"Jeez, I didn't realize it getting was kind of late," he said, snapping Jin out of his mini trance. He looked at Namjoon's watch, pulling little Hobi up to his chest.

"Yoongi! It's time to go, baby!" He called as the rest of the adults stood up, BK opening the door up for everyone. Sehyoon thanked him and BK smiled, Jin giving him a smirk, causing the younger to blush slightly. The kids came up the deck stairs and came inside, Namjoon going in right after them. Yoongi yawned as he made grabby hands up at his appa.

"Up," he said somewhat softly, Namjoon immediately lifting him up. Yoongi rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon rubbed his back, soothing his baby into a state of calmness. He walked over to Jin who had been standing by the door. Byeongkwan smiled and waved as the little family left.

"That was nice. I'm glad that Sehyoon and BK are becoming good friends," Jin said to Namjoon as the family walked down the street, receiving a nod in return. 

"Who knows. Maybe they'll become more than friends," Namjoon smirked, causing Jin to chuckle. The two finally reached their apartment, Jin noticing some moving boxes by the apartment right across from theirs.

"Guess there are more people moving in," Namjoon said as he opened the front door. Jin nodded as he walked in. Maybe more potential friends for Yoongi and Hobi?