~22~

Jin woke up abruptly. He had no idea why, but he wasn't complaining or anything. He sighed as he pushed the covers off himself. He looked at Namjoon, who'd slept all through last night. He rolled his eyes before wrapping himself around his husband.

"Extra tired today?" Namjoon asked, chuckling quietly. He knew that Jin tended to be really clingy to him when he was tired. He got a nod before Jin put his face in the crook Namjoon's neck. Namjoon chuckled before he lifted his arm up and stroked Jin's hair. The couple heard small giggles in the living room, probably a sign that the kids had woken up and were playing with Ryujin. Jin let go of Namjoon as the two got out of the bed. Jin left the room first to see Yoongi giggling at a cartoon while little Hobi and Ryujin laid on the couch, both of them tired and half asleep.

"Good morning, you guys," Jin said happily, Ryujin looking up and giving him a small smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, but this little one right here insisted that he slept next to me on the floor," Ryujin stroked the baby's cheek, giving him a playful scowl.

"Well, I hope you have energy for the day. We were planning on walking through the park today, so you should start getting ready."

~🍼💝🍼~

Jin walked around and admired the pretty leaves on the trees. Namjoon was behind him, looking how pretty his husband looked. He was the same as the day he met him: perfect.

"Appa!" Yoongi called as he held Ryujin's hand. Namjoon saw that he had found a leaf that was beautifully red colored. Hoseok had his head rested on her shoulder. Jin smiled as he saw his babies getting along well with the teen. He looked at his watch. 1:24 pm.

"Guys! Let's go get some food!" He called to them. As Ryujin turned her head to Jin, she saw another girl who had been sitting on a park bench. She noticed that she was wearing a shirt that had the of her favorite boy group on it, so she thought it would be cool to strike a conversation with the other.  She took Yoongi over to Jin and went back to talk to the girl.

"Um, hi!" She said, the girl cocking her head up. "I notice that you have an Got7 shirt on. Are you a fan?"

"Yeah! Are you?" The girl asked.

"A huge fan! What's your name?"

"I'm Lia. And you?"

"Ryujin. Well, I'll see you around?"

"Yeah."

Ryujin smiled as she walked away with Hobi. Her heart fluttered a little. Jin smiled as she came back to them.

"Made a friend I assume?" He teased slightly. The girl nodded as they left.

~🍼💝🍼~

"Ryu! Your parents will be here really soon! Start packing your stuff!" Namjoon called as he held baby Hobi in his arms. The baby stirred slightly at the sound his voice.

"Sorry, baby. Appa didn't mean to wake you," he coed while rocking him in his arms.

Hobi fell back asleep in his arms causing Namjoon to feel a warm sensation in his heart. He got a text from Chaeryoung, telling him that he could send the girl over. He walked over and entered the room, seeing Ryujin with little Yoongi in her arms. He looked asleep, so he felt a little bad when he told her that she had to head home. She nodded and carefully put Yoongi on his bed. Jin had finished what he was doing and said goodbye to the girl. Namjoon smiled as Jin wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I'm glad that she had a good time here," Jin said. He stroked Hobi's hair and smiled.

"I am too." Namjoon said before kissing Jin on his lips.