~15~

"Namjoon!" Jin called for his husband. He had been with his baby Hobi all morning. Hobi had woken up really fussy that morning, and Jin had been up since four, having fallen asleep at 12. Namjoon walked in with a bottle in his hand.

"You need to go get some rest," Namjoon said as he took little Hobi out of Jin's arms carefully. Jin nodded as he got up out of the chair, walking back over to the couple's bedroom, closing the door once he was inside. Namjoon started to feed his son, the baby still being a bit fussy once the bottle was in his mouth and he was eating. Namjoon sighed as he stood up.

"What's got you in such bad mood today, huh?" Namjoon cooed as he brought him to the living room. Yoongi had been sitting on the floor watching his cartoons while his parent's had been tending to his little brother. Yoongi had looked up and saw his appa with Hoseok, him immediately getting up and walking over to his baby brother. He noticed that his little brother was upset, making him sad.

"Why baby brover sad, Appa?" Yoongi asked sadly, Namjoon looking over at his oldest.

"He had a bit of a bad morning, baby," Namjoon explained, receiving a small 'oh' in return. Yoongi leaned over and kissed Hoseok's little cheek, causing the baby to smile. Namjoon was pretty shocked to see this. All Hobi needed was his older brother. Namjoon smiled as he stroked the baby's cheek.

"Wook, Appa! He happy now!" Yoongi smiled, happy at what he had done.

"I see that, buddy," Namjoon coed as he took baby Hobi back to the bedroom, laying him down in his crib again. Yoongi followed Namjoon to the room, Namjoon immediately lifting him up onto his hip, taking him back to the living room and sitting him down on his lap.

"Is Papa asleep?" Yoongi asked, his Appa nodding in return. Yoongi then snuggled into his chest, Namjoon smiled and pulled him close.

~🍼💝🍼~

Jin woke up hours later, yawning and stretching as he got out of his bed. As he passed the kids' room, he noticed that there had been no more crying. He kept walking and reached the living room, seeing his husband and oldest son both asleep on the couch, Yoongi laying on Joon's chest as they were both passed out on the couch. Jin smiled as he shook Namjoon a little, causing him to open his eyes slowly.

"I take it you were able to calm Hobi down, huh?" Jin teased as he sat himself next Namjoon.

"More like Yoongi was able to calm him down," Namjoon chuckled as he stroked Yoongi's hair softly. Jin smiled as he kissed both Namjoon and Yoongi's foreheads.

"He really is like that, isn't he?"

"Yep. That's our little Yoongi."