~27~

"Yoongi bear! Please be careful while you're outside, and make sure to stay in Appa's sight!" Jin called to the little one, who was too excited to play outside to listen to anything he was saying. Namjoon chuckled as he put his jacket on, the little boy standing and by the door while bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet.

"Come on, Appa! Let's go!" He exclaimed while pulling on Namjoon's jacket sleeve gently. Namjoon chuckled as he lifted the child on to his hip.

"Relax, prince. We're going," He chuckled, the little one giggling happily. Jin smiled and waved to the two, receiving a couple waves back. With his husband and oldest son gone for the day, he was able to spend the whole day with his baby. Jin quickly finished the dish he was cleaning and went to the kids' room where little Hoseok was sleeping. He peeked into the room and smiled when he saw the baby cuddling with his little plushie in his sleep. He walked over to the crib and peeked in, quietly reaching his hand to the baby and shaking rubbing his shoulder softly. The baby whined before curling into his plushie.

"Come on, bubba. You need to wake up," Jin coed as he lifted Hobi out of his crib. He brought the child to the dining room and set him in his highchair, the baby being a bit stubborn and clinging onto his "Mama."

"Come on, baby. Please let go of Mama for me?" he asked, the baby then letting go and letting him put him down. Jin patted his head, leaving and coming back with a bottle for him.

"It's just me and you today, bubba. We're gonna take a walk when you're done," he said happily, getting babbles in return. The adult smiled a bit before leaving to grab his jacket and Hobi's bag. He came back to see little Hoseok playing with his fingers. Jin smiled as he lifted him up out of the highchair and placing him on his hip.

"Let's go, shall we?"

~🍼💝🍼~

It was later in the afternoon and little Hobi and Jin were finishing up their little outing and were heading back to their apartment. He knew that he had to start dinner soon because Namjoon and Yoongi were going to be home soon. He was walking past a small shop when he saw a black and white baby carrier, like the one that he had for Hoseok when he was in that age. Sparking his curiosity, he walked over and lifted the baby pink blanket that covered the top to see a tiny baby, couldn't have been older than 2 or 3 months. Jin's heart broke immediately.

"Aw, baby. Where are your parents, bubs?" he coed, looking around before seeing a small note on a blue sticky note. He picked it up and read it.

Adopt Me!

Jin gasped. They left their little baby out to starve. Tears formed in his eyes, making him remember when him and Namjoon first adopted their first son. He stood up and took the carrier by the handle. The baby started to fuss a bit.

"Don't worry, my love. I will take care of you."

~🍼💝🍼~

"Jinnie! We're home!" Namjoon exclaimed as he and Yoongi walked in. Jin immediately looked up and placed a finger to his lip. Namjoon looked at him confused.

"I just got this little one down," he said. Namjoon noticed the bundle of blanket in Jin's arms.

"Whose baby is that Jinnie?" Namjoon asked. Jin smiled a bit before motioning him to come over.

"It's our baby, Namjoon. Our baby Jimin."