~32~

Jin sat on his bed; Namjoon asleep next to him. It was 6 in the morning and Jin was trying to decide if he should get up and do something or stay in bed until he heard one of his children stir. He finally got up and went to the kitchen, making a sippy cup for Yoongi and a couple of bottles for his babies. He hummed a tune to himself, happy that he was able to spend his whole day with his babies. He was just finishing Jimin's bottle when he heard the soft thumps of small feet, the oldest child coming in.

"Good morning, Papa," Yoongi smiled.

"Good morning, my sweet baby," Jin opened his arms up for Yoongi so he could pick him up. He brought the child to living room, immediately cuddling him and holding him tight. His baby had grown so much in these last 2 years, changing from a helpless toddler to a thriving 4-year-old. He was so proud.

"Mama!" Jin heard the cry from his baby Hobi, setting down his oldest to tend to him. Jin walked into the room, seeing his middle waving at him.

"Good morning, my sunshine," he cooed, lifting him out of his crib and taking him to the kitchen to grab his bottle.

"Papa! Can he sit here?" Little Yoongi asked, as he was sitting down with his coloring supplies. Jin smiled as he came over.

"Yes baby. Hobi can sit right here," he said, setting Hobi in his highchair.

"Stay here and behave, please. I need to get baby Jimin." Jin said somewhat sternly, little Yoongi nodding his head. Jin left and went back to the kids' room to see his youngest asleep. He chuckled as he carefully lifted up Jimin, bringing him back to the living room and putting him in his baby swing. He looked over at his oldest, who was too focused on his coloring page to notice him.

"Honey, when your done with your picture and breakfast, can you get dressed? I promised Chaery and Yeji that your Appa and I would watch Yuna for a until they get back tonight," Jin told him, getting Yoongi's attention.

"Okay, Papa!" He smiled his little gummy smile, making Jin smile.

~🍼💝🍼~

"Jin! Namjoon! I didn't know you guys were coming over this early," Ryujin exclaimed as she let the family inside.

"Yeah, your mom asked us to watch Yuna while you and they were out tonight," Namjoon said. Ryujin nodded.

"I guess I'll see you after my date with Lia then?" She asked. Jin chuckled and agreed.

"Jinnie! Joonie! Yoongi!" Yuna ran out of girls' bedroom to meet the three older boys.

"Hi, Yuna! It's nice to see you again!" Jin said happily as he got down to the girl's height. She hugged his neck before leaving to go play with Yoongi.

~🍼💝🍼~

"Yoongi- hyungie! Look!" She smiled as she showed him a stuffed kitten.

"That's really cute!" He replied, reaching out to touch its soft, white fur.

"Eomma got it for me!" She exclaimed, hugging it tightly. Yoongi got up and went to his backpack to get his favorite plushie.

"This is mine! Junhee-hyung got it for me!" He said, holding up his Kumamon plush. Yuna gave a small 'oh' in return.

"Little ones! Come in here so I can watch yall!" Namjoon called, the two kids coming out of the room, holding each other's hands. Namjoon smiled.

"Where'd Jinnie go, Joonie?" Yuna asked, looking around and not seeing him. Namjoon pointed outside on the patio, where Jin held little Jimin in his arms.

"I love you so much," he whispered, kissing the top of his head.