~31~

It was 7:30 in the evening, and all the kids were outside, playing with bubbles and sidewalk chalk, them being supervised by both Ryujin and Lia. They sat on the deck chairs admiring the sunset.

"The sky looks really pretty tonight, doesn't it?" Lia asked, smiling at the sky.

"Yeah, but not as pretty you," she said quietly, mumbling the last few parts. Lia looked up, confused at what she said.

"What did you say, Ryujin?"

"Nothing." Lia shrugged, looking back at the little kids. Little Yoongi was helping baby Chan with color his picture on the sidewalk while Donghun, Junhee, and Yuna were running around in the yard. Hobi on the other hand was playing in a little playpen that Jin set up for him, playing with some of his toys, sucking on his pacifier happily. He stood up and walked over and waved to Lia, smiling around his pacifier with his dimples on full display. Lia smiled.

"Hi baby! What's that you have?" She smiled, walking over and picking him up. Ryujin smiled and blushed as she watched her. She knew she needed to confess.

"Hey, Lia. Can we talk?" Ryujin asked, the older female cocking her head up to meet the younger girl.

"I-I have a crush on you. Ever since we met. I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore," she said, a couple of tears ran down her face. Lia smiled a bit, taking her finger and wiping a tear on her cheek.

"Ryujin. I'm not straight either. I like you, too," she said, kissing her cheek softly. Ryujin gasped, hugging her waist and putting her face into her shoulder. Jin had been watching through the window, smiling at how happy Ryujin looked at.

"Jin! Earth to Jin! Are you there?" BK asked as he poked his cheek, snapping Jin out of his trance.

"Yeah. I'm okay," he said. He sighed and looked down at his youngest, who was fast asleep in his Papa's arms. Jin smiled and kissed his head.

Namjoon left the room, then calling all the kids inside. Everyone came in, Ryujin and Lia holding hands as they walked in. Jin saw his other sleepy babies and immediately coed over them.

"Poor babies. Are yall tired?" He asked, Namjoon picking up Yoongi and Jin picking up Hoseok as he put Jimin in the carrier. They left.

~🍼💝🍼~

"Yoongi, Hobi. It's bedtime, my boys," Jin said as he set Hoseok in his bed, Yoongi crawling into his bed. Jin kissed Hobi's forehead and then walked over to Yoongi to kiss his forehead.

"Lullaby?" Yoongi asked quietly. Jin smiled and sat on the bed, holding the two in his lap.

"Okay sweetie, I'll sing you guys a lullaby," he smiled.

아주 먼 곳 숨겨진
판도라와 비밀 열쇠
오로라 색 푸른빛
너와 나의 서약 안엔...
(A/N: Lyrics are from Everglow's Hush)

Namjoon stood outside the door, smiling a bit as he heard his husband's angelic voice. He looked at baby Jimin, who was barely awake in his arms, and smiled. He was so glad he got this new baby in his life. He kissed his baby's forehead, walking down to his bedroom and got on the bed.

"I love you, Chim. With my whole heart." He said before falling asleep.