~45~

It was the middle of the night when Jin woke up to the sound of muffled sobs from Yoongi's room. It didn't sound like Yoongi or Hoseok. Was it Donghun? Jin would be surprised if it was. As a toddler, and even as a baby, he had never seen or heard him cry for any reason. He quickly got out of bed and went to the room, seeing little Donghun crying his heart out softly while holding onto a stuffed animal that he brought tightly. Jin came over to him and bent down, lifting the younger's chin to make him look at him.

"What's wrong, baby~?" He asked softly, sitting down on the floor and letting Donghun crawl into his lap, the little boy starting to cry more.

"It's okay, honey. Let it all out," he coed, kissing his forehead and rocking him a bit. In a way, Donghun was like his own child, as he had helped raise him for a while.

"I-I don't wanna be taken away from A-appa and D-dad," he choked out through his cries, still sobbing into Jin's chest. Jin frowned and stroked the boy's soft hair.

"We won't let you be taken from them. Come on, baby, why don't we get you some milk or something?" He got up from the floor and took Donghun downstairs to the kitchen. He got him a cup of milk and set it down in front of the young boy.

"Thank you, Uncle Jinnie," he said softly before taking a sip of the drink. Jin smiled gently and ruffled his light brown hair.

"Is there anything else that's upsetting you? It's better to let it out now then let it sit..." Jin stated as he got himself a glass of water. Donghun sighed.

"I just don't wanna be with Baekhyung. I wanna stay with Appa and Dad," he said sadly. Jin nodded softly as he sat next to the young boy.

"I don't want that either, honey, and I promise you that your appa won't let that happen," Jin smiled as he kissed the boy's forehead, taking him back upstairs so he could get back to bed. Jin then walked back into his room to see a wide awake Namjoon, startling him.

"Have you been awake this whole time???" Jin asked as he crawled into bed.

"Well, your warm body wasn't next to me, so of course I woke up," Namjoon chuckled softly as he pulled Jin closer to his body. Jin rolled his eyes as he laid down next to him.

"Poor little Donghun got scared that Baekhyung would take him away from Byeongkwan and Sehyoon..." Jin said. Namjoon frowned.

"Babe, I'm one hundred percent sure he'll lose the case. He didn't pay child support and he didn't even make an attempt to reconnect with his son until recently," Namjoon stated as he pulled Jin into his lap. Jin sighed.

"You're right. We should go to bed soon, though. I told Sehyoon that he could bring the kids over to see their big brother," Jin smiled before closing his eyes, Namjoon kissing his cheek softly.

"I love you so much, Kim Seokjin."

"I do, too, Kim Namjoon."