~16~

"Papa!" Jin put down his book to see his oldest. He smiled as he pulled the little one into his lap.

"What is it, baby?" Jin asked as he brushed Yoongi's bangs out of his face. 

"We gonna to see Uncle BK later?" Yoongi started bouncing up and down in Jin's lap, getting a light kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, but not until later tonight," the toddler pouted at his words. Jin chuckled slightly as he set his oldest on the ground, letting him go play. He then got up to go check on baby Hobi. He peeked inside and saw that his little one had been squirming but not crying, probably a signal that he had woken up happily. Jin walked over and looked into the crib, his youngest's eyes wide awake.

"Did you sleep well?" Jin co0ed as he lifted him out of the crib, cradling him and bringing him out of the dark room. He sat back down in his spot and had a mini cuddle fest with his baby. Little Hobi giggled happily, happy that he was getting showered with affection. Yoongi toddled in and immediately hopped onto the couch and joined in, making Jin smile uncontrollably. They cuddled for a few minutes before Namjoon walked through the door.

"What's this?" Namjoon smiled as he shuffled over and scooped little Yoongi up, putting him on his lap.

"We decided to have some cuddle time," Jin kissed Hobi on the nose, causing the baby to giggle even more. Namjoon smiled as he got himself closer to Jin. Jin and Namjoon looked at each other.

"I can't believe we have this little family," Jin said as he held little Hobi close to his chest.

"I'm glad I was able to have this family with you," Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek. Jin leaned his head on Namjoon's shoulder. He was also happy to share this moment with him.

~🍼💝🍼~

"We almost there?" Yoongi asked. He had his hand in Jin's as they walked across the street, Namjoon and baby Hoseok not far behind.

"Not too much longer, baby. You'll see Donghun, Chan, and Junhee in a bit." Jin scooped up the toddler and kept walking. Namjoon smiled while watching this. His little 4-month-old son made small grabby hands up at his daddy's face. Namjoon adjusted his son so he could rest his little chin on his shoulder. The family had finally reached the house, little Yoongi starting to bounce up and down in Jin's arms. Jin chuckled as he walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

"Hey, guys!" Byeongkwan exclaimed as he opened the door. As the family walked in, they saw his children coloring and drawing in the living room. Little Chan was the first to look up.

"Yoonie!" He exclaimed as he waved. He pulled himself up and toddled over to Jin, who set the three-year-old down onto his feet. The other two boys looked up, Donghun then standing up and taking the younger ones to the playroom.

"Sehyoon said that he'd be here at around seven," Byeongkwan grinned to himself, unfortunately being seen by Jin.

"I thought you said that you wouldn't get together with him," Jin smirked at him, causing the younger adult to blush a little.

"Well, people can change," Byeongkwan said, making Jin roll his eyes. Jin looked over at Namjoon, who was playing with the little baby in his lap. He smiled as he walked over and sat next to his husband. Namjoon smiled as he wrapped his arm around his small waist. His other hand was being messed with by baby Hobi.

"So, what have you guys been up to today," Byeongkwan asked as he sat himself on the chair, turning on the TV.

"Nothing much. Yoongi just seems to be getting bouncier every day," Jin said, relaxing himself onto the couch.

"That's what happens once they hit the late toddler stages."

"Appa! Can we go outside?" Donghun asked as he peeked his little head around the wall, getting the nod of approval from BK. Jin watched as the kids filed out of the room, smiling as he saw his baby holding Junhee's hand. Junhee looked over his shoulder.

"Can Hobi come play, too?" he asked Jin. Ever since little Hoseok was born, he wanted him to be able to do everything the older kids did.

"Sorry, buddy. Hobi is way too little to be going outside," he said, stroking Hobi's little cheek. Junhee nodded sadly, but his mood cheered up once he was outside.

"He'll be able to be with them soon." Namjoon kissed both of the boys by him.