~35~

It was the beginning of December, and the family was finishing putting together their new house. Jin had insisted on decorating the kids' rooms, but Namjoon didn't mind. Yoongi was so excited to get his new, bigger room. Hobi was happy to get his new bed, and the babies no longer had to share one crib, which was good. Right now, Jin was finishing setting up the twins' room.

"Perfect for my little babies~" Jin said to himself, looking at the room happily. He left to go see Yoongi and Hoseok, both of them laying on their new beds. Jin smiled.

"Did you finish the twins' room?" Namjoon whispered as he walked past him, the babies in their carriers. Jin nodded as Namjoon left to bring Tae and Jimin to their new room. Namjoon went to take Jimin out of his carrier but noticed that he was already asleep in the carrier. Namjoon sighed as he looked at the other baby, who was wide awake and looking at his new surroundings. Namjoon chuckled.

"Guess you're realizing that we're no longer in that little apartment, hm? " He asked softly, the little baby looking up at him with his big, doe eyes. He lifted the youngest baby out of his carrier and laid him in his crib. The baby whined a little before his appa placed a black pacifier with light-yellow stars on it in-between his lips. Namjoon left the babies and went to go see Jin, who was hanging out in the kitchen and sipping on a cup of tea. Namjoon smiled.

"Aren't you glad we got out of the stuffy apartment?" Namjoon asked as he ran his fingers through his husband's soft, black hair. Jin smiled, nodding.

"Yeah. And now the babies have a whole house and backyard to play in," he responded. Namjoon nodded in agreement. He got himself a glass of water and sat next to Jin, kissing his cheek before taking a sip. The two heard little footsteps as their oldest child came in. Jin smiled at him, motioning him over to him.

"Hi, sweetie. Did you have a good nap?" He asked, the child nodding as he pulled himself up onto his papa's lap. Jin held him close and kissed the top of his head. Namjoon smiled as he looked at his husband and son. He was so glad to have all of them in his life.