~41~

It's been quite a while since the Kim family was in Dallas. Yoongi had finally turned six, Hoseok was three, and the twins were finally past a year, Taehyung being 14 months and Jimin 16 months. Taehyung had quickly started to become mobile just like Jimin, the married couple having to only baby-proof the stairs because that seemed to be the babies' only interest. Sehyoon and Byeongkwan had started planning their wedding, and Yeji and Chaeryoung had stepped up majorly to help them. Jin and Namjoon knew it was the perfect time to tell the kids, and later tell their friends. Jin had finished cooking dinner and called the kids to eat. Yoongi came down first with Hoseok right behind him. Jin looked at the boys and smiled.

"Please sit down. Appa and I have something to talk to you guys about," Jin said as he started putting plates out. The two boys nodded as they sat down in their seats. Namjoon came in with the two giggly twins, one in each arm. Jin smiled as he took little Jimin from Namjoon. He set him in his high chair kissing his chubby cheek and sitting down.

"Guys, we have something we want to tell you all." Jin said as he sat down next to Namjoon. Yoongi gazed up at his parents. Hoseok did so as well, then tilting his head slightly, making him look like a confused puppy. Jin chuckled.

"Your appa and I have been thinking about having another baby. So you'll hopefully be getting another baby brother or sister." Yoongi's eyes lit up immediately.

"I want another baby brother!" He exclaimed, Jin smiling before settling him back down.

"We won't know if we have a boy or a girl until later, prince," Namjoon said as he looked at Hoseok, who also looked very excited.

"I hab anover brover!" Hobi said as he bounced up and down in his seat. Jin smiled before kissing his cheek and sitting back down.

"We'll see what happens, baby."

~🍼💝🍼~

"Babe, you've been avoiding going and getting a test for the past week now," Namjoon stated as Jin was folding clothes. Jin sighed.

"I know, Namjoon," Namjoon could hear the irritated tone in his statement. He knew there was something up with him.

"What's the matter, angel?" He asked softly, hugging him from the back.

"What if it's negative? What happens then, Namjoon?" Jin finally said. Namjoon held him close to his body.

"Then we'll try again, honey," he simply stated, kissing his neck. Jin sighed.

"Fine. I'll go get one now," Jin said as he finished folding a shirt. Namjoon smiled and let go.

~🍼💝🍼~

"Joon, do you really need to stand by the door?" Jin asked annoyedly as he waited for the test.

"Yes, I do," he responded. Jin rolled his eyes before grinning a little. His husband was so caring. Jin sat there for a few minutes before seeing that the test was ready. He took a few deep breaths and picked up the pregnancy test.

Positive...

Jin froze. He was having another little one. His eyes quickly welled up with tears of happiness, quickly coming out of the restroom to meet Namjoon.

"So?" Namjoon asked. Jin showed him the test, then wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"We're having our last and youngest baby, Joonie," he said, all of the tears that stayed in his eyes falling on his cheeks. Namjoon smiled and pulled him close. This was it. Their last baby. Yoongi passed by, noticing that Jin was crying.

"Papa! Don't cry! No need to cry!" He said, racing over and hugging Jin's leg.

"Don't worry, my sweet baby. These are happy tears. You're getting a new baby sibling," he said. Yoongi smiled, Jin doing so as well. His family was almost completely settled.