~29~

It's been a month or so since the new baby arrived, and it's been a little hectic to say the least. Baby Jimin had ended up developing separation anxiety due to the little baby's other parents had abandoned him. This made it harder on his new parents, being the fact that the little baby wouldn't let his parents or his siblings out of his sight. At this moment, little Jimin was crying to be loved on and acknowledged. Jin set down his book to tend to his baby.

"Aw, bubs. What's the matter?" he coed softly, the baby made little grabby hands at him, the adult picking him up and cuddling him to his chest. He kissed the top of his head while bouncing him up and down slightly, calming the baby down slightly. He didn't notice when his oldest son came in, observing what he was doing.

"Papa, why does baby Jiminie always cry when we leave him alone?" he asked softly, coming over and wrapping himself around Jin's leg. Jin sighed as he sat down, motioning for Yoongi to come sit next to him.

"You know that we adopted him because his eomma and appa couldn't take care of him, right?" he asked, little Yoongi nodding his head. "Well, when we aren't around, it scares him because he thinks we aren't able to take care of him, so he cries."

"But we do love him, though! We just have to do stuff," he said innocently. Jin chuckled as he ruffled the little one's soft hair.

"I know, baby, but he doesn't."

"Oh." Yoongi crawled next to the baby and placed a small kiss on his cheek. Jin knew that it was his silent promise to baby Jimin that he was his hyung, and he would always be there for him.

"I heard Chim crying. Is he okay?" Namjoon asked as he came in with little Hoseok.

"He's okay. He'll be okay," Jin said, smiling. He received a small nod in return. Namjoon sat down next to Jin, looking down and smiling at his new baby. He loved baby Jimin with his whole heart, just like he did his first two sons. He kissed Jin's lips softly, smiling and wrapping his arm around Jin's shoulder.

"I love you guys. Don't forget it, please."