Chapter 1

.......................................

Those five words hurt so badly. They wasn't supposed to. I came to UA to keep my promise and to be the person I wanted to be. A Hero! So I couldn't waste my time on this stuff. But, it still hurt no matter how much Ochako, Jirou, and I tried to console myself. I just wanted to sink into the earth so that he couldn't see my face. Ah, looks like even though we're talking about you, you don't even know the full story. So...

Let me explain from the beginning.

It was a beautiful morning. Sun shining, birds chirping and the smell of breakfast coming from downstairs. But it wasn't that pleasing to me because I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. I went downstairs to be greeted by Aizawa, you may know him as Pro-Hero Eraserhead.

"Good morning", he said in his usual monotone, disinterested voice.

"Ughhhhh, 'morning uncle", I said, annoyed.

"Did you not get enough sleep?", he asks. I nod. "Well doesn't matter, remember today is your first day at UA."

That immediately put me in a good mood. I'm not the type to be nervous on the first day of school. I don't find making friends that hard but that doesn't mean its easy for me. I also have insecurities but I keep that behind myself. Aizawa left early since he is a teacher after all. I get ready, have breakfast, and leave. I put my headphones on to listen to some songs while walking on the way to my school. I found another girl with the same uniform as me. She had long earphone jacks behind her ears.

"Hello", I said. "I see you're going to the same school as me."

"Oh, hello. Yeah, I'm going to be in UA's hero course.", she said.

"Me too. The name's F/n L/n. But you can call me F/n", I said with a smile. "And I'm Kyoka Jirou. If you don't mind me asking but what's your quirk?", she asked.

"Hypnotization. I can make someone do whatever I want if I make physical or eye contact with them.", I said.

"Woah, that's such a cool quirk. Mine is earphone jack, I can listen to very quiet sounds and channel a loud noise through these jacks behind my ears", she said.

"That'll be so useful in a stealth mission", I observed. "Thank you.", she replied.

I continued, "Have you ever seen hypnotizers use a pendulum for hypnotizing? I can shoot that out as well. And I use it to swing around buildings. I'm basically like Miraculous Ladybug."

"You watch that show as well!!", she exclaimed excitedly

"You watch that show as well!!", she exclaimed excitedly. "I love it!"

"Haha, let's go or we'll be late", I smiled a quick close-eyed smile.

I could already tell she was going to be a good friend of mine.