Chapter 5

.........................................

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that without knowing every side of the situation. It was wrong of me to jump to conclusions. I hope you can forgive me.", he said while holding the back of his neck.

I was really happy when I heard this. At least, he's not scared to apologize for his actions.

"It's okay. I know how Endeavor is like. It seemed so much like him to pay someone to say that. But, if its a sensitive topic on why you don't use your left side I won't ask anymore", I replied. He gave a small sigh of relief and thanked me. "Thank you for understanding."

After that, we just chatted a little bit till the rain stopped and then we parted ways. "See you tomorrow.", I smiled and waved. He smiled back and let me tell you it was so precious to see a smile on someone whose face normally had no expression.

 He smiled back and let me tell you it was so precious to see a smile on someone whose face normally had no expression

I felt happy knowing that at least I still had a chance of being friends with him. I reached home and started passing the time, feeling that maybe tomorrow will be a better day than today.

*beep* *beep*

"Alright! Alright! I'm up!", I shouted to my alarm clock, "Jeez.........", I get out of bed and get ready to go to school. I saw so many people in front of the school gates. As I got closer I saw that they were press trying to get out some information about All Might. But before I knew I was pushed into the crowd and almost got trampled on. I felt a strong hand pull me out of there. I look up to see Todoroki saved me.

"Good morning Todoroki", I said. "Thanks for saving me".

"It's okay.", he replied

"Hey I wanted to ask you if we could be friends, you know", I asked, casually.

"Give me your phone",

"Why?", I ask but I give him my phone anyway. He did something, gave me back my phone, and walked on ahead. I was puzzled, so I took a glance at my phone only to see he had saved his number on it with the name 'half n half friend'.

Well, that was unexpected, but he answered my question of being friends or not. I just shrug it off and continue. When class started my uncle said something about trials when I saw All Might screaming," I AM HERE...... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON." All Might was always like this. Funny and cheerful. I guess that's why he got the No.1 spot.

He started to explain to us The Battle Of The Trials. Everyone changed into their hero costumes and went to meet All Might in the Battle Arena. That was when I saw how powerful Todoroki was.

All Might told me to sit this one out since my quirk could be a little too powerful in this test. I agreed. So the first match was Midoriya and Ochako vs. Bakugou and Iida. It was an amazing fight but Midoriya got badly injured by the end of it. All Might seemed worried about the kid. All the other fights went on smoothly but when Todoroki's turn came I was shocked to see how effortlessly he had frozen the whole building.

Looks like Endeavor trained him hard.