Chapter 12

.................................. 

That was the last time I met Todoroki before the Hosu incident. I had actually went to visit them at the hospital to see how they were doing. They were mostly fine with a few injuries here and there. I went up to them and just said, "I'm just glad you all are okay."

Honestly I didn't want to stay there long. If I did I'd think they would have been able to see the sadness in my eyes. I was so worried about Todoroki and the others. 

After that I always used to keep an eye on him. The least I could do was protect him. H e had kinda warmed up to me I didn't wanna lose that. So there wasn't really much interaction between us. But then I remembered that we had the finals coming. I wasn't really that worried about the written portion as I was actually fourth in class. 

I wonder what the practical part will be?

"L/n do you want to study with me for the finals?", Todoroki asked me. I didn't really think too much about it and said yes. I actually left the class and walked just a few steps when I remembered the thing about his father. I really didn't wanna meet him so I quickly ran into the class to tell Todoroki to study at my house but I got scolded by Iida for running in the halls. I couldn't tell him about it for the whole day. I glanced over at Todoroki during class and saw him with a really darkened expression.

 I glanced over at Todoroki during class and saw him with a really darkened expression

Crap! I knew I messed up! I tried to talk to him but I really didn't get the chance. I got him at last when we were leaving school. "Todoroki!", I said while running up to him. "Please come to my house!", I said panting hard. 

Wait........... That sounded really weird. Great now he thinks that I'm a weirdo.

"Uhh.. I meant 'Please come at my house to study tomorrow", I said correctly. "Sure", he said. 

At my house

Todoroki came at my doorstep and rung the doorbell. I opened the door and allowed him to come inside. "Wait don't you live with Mr. Aizawa?", he asked. "Oh, he's just taking a nap", I replied. We went up to my bedroom. My room wasn't a really pretty one but it was neat and tidy.

Keep this between you and me, my bedroom was a mess I actually cleaned up because Todoroki was coming but he doesn't need to know that.

"Hey If you don't mind me asking why were you looking so depressed during class?", I asked. "I was? Well I was thinking about my mom", He replied.

"Todoroki are you okay?", I said while observing him. "Yeah I'm fine", he said tears forming. I gently hugged him to console him. He said," I just..... Its just that all the memories come back when I think of her."

After he calmed down a little we went on with our work. Until I came over a math problem I could NOT get my head around. I grabbed my hair pulling it slightly with annoyance. Todoroki seemed to notice this and asked me if there was a problem. I said, "Yeah I can't do this one. Could you help me?". "You silly girl...", he joked, "that's the whole reason I'm here. And also this one's really easy", he said after taking one look at the problem. I was actually kinda surprised that Todoroki joked. Joked! The guy who gave a cold shoulder just a while back is now joking with me! Wow, Its kinda cool to be honest. 

This study session went on about a week or so until it was time for our test. I was calm. I felt that I had done my studies and there was no point in being nervous. So I just went off to bed. But the worst happened! I couldn't sleep! Just the night before the exam. I was super annoyed so I tried to sleep again but all that I succeeded in doing was.... think about

him..........