Chapter 22

........................................

I was really really glad to see Todoroki standing at the front of my dorm room just as I asked him to.

"So will you forgive me now?", he asked. "I came to your room."

"Yeah, I mean I can see that but you're gonna have to play a little video game for me to finally accept your apology", I said with a little evil smile to myself. He nods. You could clearly see that out of all the things I could have asked him to do, playing video games with me didn't really come into his list.

The actual truth was that I had just gotten a new game that I wanted to play really badly. Now you might be thinking "Why not just ask Kaminari?". I mean he already plays and likes video games.

But I just wanted for Todoroki to do something for me and when I got the chance I just asked him. Besides I really wanted to see how Todoroki would do in video games. So then we began playing.

"No, Todoroki you have to drink the potion not give it to the witch.", I said. "Oh okay," he nods. Honestly it was really cute to see him be so confused yet focused at the same time. It was like he was struggling to remember even the simplest of things.

"Okay, now take the pickaxe and go to these co-ordinates. There was some diamonds there I saved because I had too much in my inventory. Just bring them back and we'll make some armor for you to survive the night. Remember, we're still waiting for the phantoms." I just spared a glance at him and he gave a face which said...............

I was laughing out of my mind and Todoroki was just confused so much

I was laughing out of my mind and Todoroki was just confused so much. It was basically an hour of me laughing and Todoroki just bombarding me with questions but I had a really good time. Just as we were about to actually finish the game the lights went out. We couldn't play anymore because of the power cut. I went up to my balcony and saw all the lights of the other dorms were off too. 

"Looks like there's a power cut we're gonna have to wait before we can finish our game", I said in sad tone. I was really wanting to play more but guess we couldn't. I was really bummed out. I took out my phone and turned the flashlight on. I saw my phone had a really low battery. "Just great", I whispered to myself. Todoroki came and stood next to me.

"Sounds like you're really sad we couldn't continue", he asked. "Yeah. I really wanted to play but I guess now we'll just sit and sulk in the darkness until the power comes back", I replied. It was obvious in my tone of voice that I was pissed off.

"Hey", Todoroki suddenly spoke up. "I'm not that good at cheering people up but I guess I'll try", he said as he hugged my waist from behind and gave a little peck on my cheek. In the dim light of the night sky I could still see a blush on his cheeks and a smile on his lips.

"Thanks", I said while returning the gesture, but looks like that really lit him on fire. Literally.

"Todoroki, we can't have a fire when the lights are out! You might light this whole dorm on fire and nobody would find anyone!" I said. It was quickly taken care of and he calmed down. "You really are just a little idiot", I said with a quiet laugh. "I'm sorry", he apologized. "It's okay, at least I had fun with you."

"Yeah, I did too", he replied.