Chapter 24

...........................................................................

I was feeling pretty good. I had mastered a new ultimate move and even studies were going well and in all this I had remembered that my birthday was coming up. I had an idea that it was kinda close but didn't really tell anyone. So when we were all kinda hanging out and talking, my phone was just blowing up with notifications of people wishing me. There were too many for me to go and check so I just let it be. 

"Hey aren't you gonna check your phone?", Kirishima asked.

"Nope, I mean they are all just birthday wishes and I can just thank them later", I replied with a bored face.

At this everyone had a panicked face. They didn't know it was my birthday so everyone just shouted "Happy Birthday Y/n!!", they said a little embarrassed. I replied with a smile "Thanks, you guys." After that they all just left the room. I just assumed it was probably to get me some gifts. Bakugou was still there so I sat beside him.

"Oi! Why didn't you tell anyone about your birthday?", he asked.

"I honestly didn't think anyone would care. I mean with the licensing exams coming nobody would really have time for that.", I replied.

"You do know those nerds. They care about it and now they're probably embarrassed that you had to remind them and they didn't get you a gift", he said.

"Yeah maybe I should have told them sooner. Also since when do you talk with me this calmly? Awwww... Bakugou you have a soft spot for me, don't ya??", I teased.

"No I don't!! You're just a damn extra who's in my way of becoming the number 1 hero!!", he raged.

"Aww.. It's okay. But truth be told you're not gonna be number 1 with that attitude", I remarked.

"Shut up you loser!!", he said while throwing a punch at me. I blocked and said "How am I loser if I beat you during the sports festival?"

"You were using your quirk! So, let's have a showdown right here right now with no quirks", He demanded. "All right, whatever you say~" I cooed. 

And so here we were. Me on top of Bakugou as I pinned him down to the ground. Let's just say he was less than happy cause you do not want to know what he shouted at me for defeating him. A lot of cuss words. But that's when Todoroki kinda walked in on us.

I was still pinning Bakugou down and we were in a ................................... weird position. I could see a blush on Todoroki's face, but I seriously had no idea at the time. Todoroki took my hand and yanked me out of the room. It was then when I thought about it, did I realize it. 

"What were you doing?", Todoroki asked cautiously.

"We were just practicing hand to hand combat but then.................................... that happened", I replied looking at my feet. "Well okay but don't do it again", he said.

I really couldn't tell what he was feeling. His voice refused to give away his emotion. But at that last sentence I thought I could detect anger.

"Wait a sec, why do you care?", I asked while tilting my head in confusion.

That was when I put Todoroki in a tough situation. He looked like he didn't wanna answer and he was getting really awkward. It was clear he had one but just didn't wanna tell me. I was skimming through my mind what the possible answers could be and when I came across the most possible one I smiled quietly to myself.

"Todoroki, are you jealous?", I teased. "What? Why would I be?", he said quickly. 

I turned around and started walking away, "Whatever, at least you didn't deny it!", I said to him.

"Wait! NO!", he said in defense.

But too late, I was already gone.

So I'm taking this place by talking about a pretty important topic that has been brought to light by todorokishoto4869.

It was an announcement on their feed that first made me notice this. A lot of wattpad users have been using Fanarts to create covers without properly crediting them. So they even made a book on why this isn't okay and how to make covers WITHOUT using fanart. Honestly this is a really important subject and I also changed my cover as soon as I saw it. So you should too. 

I just barely skimmed over what actually had been said. I left out a lot so go and make sure you check out the actual book and show them some love. <3