Chapter 10

.........................................................

Hearing that question made me wanna laugh out loud but Bakugou put his hand over my mouth. I quietly thanked him and left the scene. I went to Aizawa and he gave a speech about how I could have used my power better. I knew he was disappointed but what I didn't know was someone was looking at us from a distance.

I muttered a quick "I'm sorry and I'll try harder." He seemed content so I went to prepare for the next match. Todoroki's matches were amazing to watch. When he and Midoriya fought he used his flames and that really seemed to excite Endeavor. I glared at him. I thought it was a sensitive situation that he didn't use his left side. Then why was he using it now?!?!

Todoroki won but I was low-key mad at him

Todoroki won but I was low-key mad at him. They were both sent to Recovery girl's office. I went to visit him.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.

"Why did you use your power?", I asked sternly. I could see he was a little taken aback with my tone.

"Midoriya told me that this quirk is mine and not my old man's. "

"What do you mean?"

And that's when I heard the story of how Endeavor actually treated his family. I was shocked, to say the least. I realized how similar it was to my story. Then he said this-

"Hey, I've seen how close you are to Mr. Aizawa. And I've seen him giving you advice and speeches so....

I held my breath. Was he the one watching us? Did he know about my secret? What if....

"L/n", he called breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Are you Aizawa's love child or something?"

I wanted to laugh out so loud! Just before he asked Midoriya if he was All Might's love child and now he's asking me if I'm Aizawa's. 

Before I could answer I was called for my match. At last, I was the one who came first in the sports festival much to Bakugou's annoyance. Because all i need to control someone was quick eye contact, so my matches weren't that long or dangerous or cool to watch.

Afterwards, Todoroki pulled me aside. "Hey, can you meet me tomorrow at the parlor we met that day?" I nodded. "Is this a date?" I teased him.

"No I just wanted to talk to you", he replied.

"Ok"