Chapter 17

..................................................

So, we were all pretty excited about this test of courage thing. Some less than others (yes, that's me). I really didn't get as excited as other people when it came to stuff. That is the one of the side effects of living with my uncle. (lol) But Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato and Sero looked pretty sad when found out they weren't supposed to go. Instead Aizawa will be giving them extra classes. Well that meant we had an even number of people so I get to be with somebody for once. In the battle of the trials and even in the final examinations I was always alone, so that was nice.

But I don't know why, when we were drawing lots to decide our teams I saw a little capsule with some writing on it. It said 'sleeping gas'. I don't know what I was thinking but a part of me decided to keep it. But then again I thought it would be better to tell the heroes but that small part of me just couldn't let it go. So I slid it in my pocket for what reason I don't know.

I was paired with Midoriya and Todoroki was with Bakugou. Honestly, it would be a wonder if those two didn't kill each other by the end of the test.

 Honestly, it would be a wonder if those two didn't kill each other by the end of the test

So just as the next team was about to start something happened. We were surprised but then BAM! VILLAINS! A sense of deja vu came upon from when I was in the USJ. I was infuriated, because I was losing my cool. You see the past couple months had been so hectic I just wanted to come to training camp to have some fun along with training. BUT THEY HAD TO RUIN THIS TOO!!! Great, just great. I was about to get Midoriya since he was my partner when he suddenly said he knew where 'he' was. I just assumed he was talking about the kid because he wasn't seen anywhere. I decided to follow him so that at least if he ran into danger I could help! But soon I lost him and I was alone in the forest, all alone. I wasn't about to give up just yet.

(A/n: Ummm.... So at this point I'm going to add a bit of things that didn't happen in the anime or the manga. So just a quick warning. These future events are all my ideas. Thank you)

I heard many twigs cracking around me under the pressure of not just one foot but many. I was kinda terrified of what may face me next but still got ready into a fighting position. A few moments later around nine to ten girls came in front of me. All ready with their weapons and quirks. I would've been able to handle them but one of them had a quirk erasing power just like my uncle's. So that meant I was all alone with no quirk facing ten deadly women. Well this is just amazing! 

Someone tell them to prepare a grave, but the fun part.................. is that the grave is for them. Bring it on, Ladies!!