Chapter 14

As we all got ready for our practicals I was really nervous and sweaty. Aaahhh... what am I going to do? I tried asking uncle to tell me but he won't give in, so I'm doomed. Kaminari and Mina looked pretty excited. Well that's because their quirks will be quite useful when fighting robots. 

We stood there and saw all the teachers at UA. That's way too many people just to monitor one class but then they announced what we'll actually be doing. Two of the students will be paired up against a teacher. How the tables have turned! Now, it was my turn to celebrate but since there were 21 students in total, someone would have to face a teacher alone. I thought it was Mineta, since you know.... but turns out it was me! I wasn't even faced up against a teacher but rather another hero.

His name was Sunbeam, his quirk was lasers. He could create lasers from his hands. I wasn't too nervous but still I knew that it was my uncle's idea to put me alone and put me against sunbeam. So he must have a power that I'm weak against.

I was watching the others fight and soon it was my turn. I got ready to fight. I actually thought that I'll just make eye contact and tell him to stay still then I can just capture him with the handcuffs but I was so wrong.....

I started to make my way to the exit but suddenly I was attacked. I turned around to see him attacking me with his eyes closed. This was a problem! I couldn't hypnotize him if his eyes were closed and even if I made physical contact with him I still won't be able to. Since my quirk only works if the person's eyes were open. But all this made me wonder I'm not even making a sound then how does he know exactly where I am. 

Then a bird suddenly passed by pretty low and he started to follow it. That clicked! He can sense heat flow! His quirk would help him for that. But I didn't have much time to think, I was just dodging all the lasers but I knew that I wouldn't be able to do that forever since I was running out of time. All this thoughts running in my head was not helping! Damn it, if I only had Todoroki then he would be able to light something on fire then I could have escaped. I kept on dodging but he managed to get my arm and my leg. It hurt really bad! 

I kept on going until I saw the exit I kept running but he wasn't having it. I was really badly hurt. i thought that I had to surprise him so that curiosity would get the better of him and he'd open his eyes. I still had a little bit of strength left. I wrapped my pendulum around a small structure and made it tighter causing it to break. It made a really bad sound that he had to open his eyes to see what it was that's when I struck. I quickly made eye contact to make him stay still. I was really in a bad condition. He got all my limbs and my head. I managed to crawl up to him and used the handcuffs. I heard the following....

"F/n L/n has passed the ........"

I fainted before even hearing the whole sentence. When I woke up in Recovery girl's office with Todoroki sitting beside me. 

"Hey it was really impressive what you did"

"Thanks", I said with a smile.