Chapter 3

...............................................

We went outside to see Aizawa waiting for us.

"We'll be having a quirk apprehension test", he said.

Uraraka quickly replied," But then we'll miss orientation." To which he replied," At UA we are not tethered to customs. UA is known for its freedom and that applies to teachers as well. This means I run my class in whatever way I want, and also the person who finishes last will be expelled."

He was scaring all the other students but I knew better. That was just a rational deception to make sure we all did our best. I glance over at Todoroki. He looked calm. Maybe he's confident in himself. Aizawa gave Bakugou, another guy in my class, to do a softball throw with his quirk. He did and got a result that amazed everyone else but I wasn't impressed.

"How did he get above 700 meters?!"

"Woah, that was awesome!"

"How did you do that?!"

"Now, that's a powerful quirk!"

With that, the other tests began. I did well in all of them and at last, the softball throw came. Everyone except the green-haired kid and I were already done. Midoriya (as I later found out his name) got ready to throw the ball when Aizawa erased his quirk. He looked surprised but then as he took a closer look at my uncle he seemed to recognize him and his quirk.

"Wait, you're the pro hero Eraserhead", he said. My uncle wrapped his scarves around him and started talking to him. We couldn't hear what he said but I'm sure he said a few things that'll make the kid give up on his dream to be a hero. But he stayed strong and took the ball to throw it farther than Bakugou! Honestly, I was impressed. Then my turn came.

No one was paying any attention at this point because as I later found out people thought I'd just get another average score, nothing too big. So I wasn't that special. But when my turn came I wrapped my pendulum around it, spun it in circles around a few times, and then threw as hard as I could. And remember when I said I wasn't impressed by Bakugou's score? This is why.

"3.56 miles"

(This was expected of you. Aizawa wasn't the type of person to give a recommendation to just anyone. So of course you have trained hard for him to think you are worthy. You're not pulling any strings by being his niece)

"WHAT?!?!", Almost everyone screamed in unison.

"YOU DAMN EXTRA!! HOW DARE YOU GET MORE THAN ME?!?!?", Bakugou looked as if he was about to kill me.

I looked over to Aizawa with pleading eyes and he stopped Bakugou just in time before he could hit me

I looked over to Aizawa with pleading eyes and he stopped Bakugou just in time before he could hit me. Honestly, I was surprised that someone even had a personality like his and somehow his quirk went just perfect with it.

Also, that throw helped me get first place. But when I noticed Midoriya's face when he saw he was last, I wanted to laugh so hard but I contained myself. And then my uncle spoke up "Also nobody's getting expelled. That was just a rational deception to make sure you all did your best."

Wasn't that a relief to everyone.