Chapter 2

............................................................

As we were chatting another girl approached us. She had brown hair and big brown eyes. She looked like a cute innocent child.

"Hey do you guys know where class 1-A is?", she asked.

"Oh, we're going there right now. Why don't you join us?", Jirou suggested.

"Ok"

"Anyways, what's your name?", I asked. "I'm Ochako Uraraka", she replied.

"I'm F/n L/n and this is Kyoka Jirou", I smiled.

As we went on ahead I noticed a peppermint hair colored boy looking at us. I decided to make small talk. "Hello, what's your name?", I asked. "Shoto Todoroki", he said coldly. I wasn't expecting him to be like that. Dude, what's with the cold shoulder?. "Oh", Ochako suddenly spoke up. "That's the son of Endeavor"

I had met Endeavor once in real life before because of my uncle. He was rude and didn't have a care in the world except for being number one. No wonder Todoroki acted that cold. Can't blame him. You can't expect someone to be happy or goofy with a father like him. Maybe he had childhood trauma because I know I had it. I try not to think about my past too much. There's a reason why I'm living with my uncle.

But looking at him was........ I can't even explain.

He was cute, I'll give you that. Oh, who am I kidding? He was perfect. I could only dream of dating someone as hot as him and even then he'd probably dump me in my own dream! I'm just a frigging potato!

Anyways I noticed that he's going to be in my class so that's slightly annoying. Two guys were talking at the doorway. One was a green-haired and the other was blue-haired. Ochako seemed to light up as soon as she saw the green-haired boy. She started making a punching motion with her hand saying something about the entrance exam. His face turned bright red at the sudden congratulation. I smiled quietly to myself only to see the half and half boy staring at me. Our eyes meet and I give him a quick smile to which he shifted his gaze. I see Uraraka and the green-haired kid still talking about the entrance exam.

I don't know what happened during the exam since I got in through official recommendations from my uncle. He thought that I had proved myself worthy to get in through that. I had trained a lot to come to where I am and I'm proud of myself. I made a promise to my mother years ago that I'll be a hero so I'll keep that promise.

"If you're here just to make friends then I suggest you pack your bags and leave.", a yellow caterpillar spoke up.

"Oh hello, Mr. Aizawa. Are you gonna be our homeroom teacher?", I asked calmly. His ways were familiar to me by now, so I wasn't surprised.

"Yes", he said and introduced himself to everyone. He dug out the gym uniform from his sleeping bag, "Put these on and meet me outside. Stop wasting my time."

And with that everyone silently left the class.