Chapter 9

The sports festival was divided into three parts, - obstacle course race, cavalry battle and the one-on-ones. It went kind of like this....

First on the obstacle course race Todoroki froze almost everyone to the ground but most students of class 1-A were able to evade that. I did too because I was expecting a move like that from him.

 I wrapped my pendulum around a pole and used it to pull myself ahead

 I wrapped my pendulum around a pole and used it to pull myself ahead. But then the zero point villains from the entrance exam came on the tracks and started attacking us. Todoroki froze those too but when they were unstable so huge pieces of metal started showering on the tracks. I managed to evade most of them but just when I thought I was safe, a huge piece fell on my leg. I yelped. It messed up my left leg, but I still kept going. Then came the tightrope walk. Tsu went through it with ease. I used my pendulum again to zipline through it. Honestly it was really fun. 

At last we came to the landmine section. Todoroki froze that too. I got into the top 10 but because of my injury I was trying to get to Recovery Girl's office but my leg was messed up real bad! Then Todoroki suddenly came up to me. "Are you okay?", he asked.

"Just a sprained ankle but I can manage", I replied, obviously lying. I was in pain but I can fight through it.

"Here", he said while holding my ankle with his right hand. He cooled it down a little bit and it felt a lot better. Then he took my hand and put it around around his shoulder. He helped me all the way to Recovery Girl's office. I said a "Thank you" and gave him a slight bow.

"I'm sorry", he apologized. "I didn't think that you would get hurt because of my actions."

"You shouldn't apologize to me, you know.", I said. "You did that obviously to slow down the others and it worked. It was because of my actions that I got hurt. But still you should have thought that through." After Recovery Girl tended to me I took a quick nap to get my stamina back. And got ready for the cavalry battle.

Although I would have went with someone else I ended up in Bakugou's team. (Sorry Sero)

The fight was..... interesting. I was selected for the third and final round- The one-on-one matches. But before I could prepare myself I was called by Aizawa. On the way I saw Todoroki declaring war on Midoriya and Bakugou spying on them. I decided to listen and that's when I heard how Endeavor really treated his family. I was horrified and shocked. Todoroki had such a past I had no idea! But then he asked Midoriya a question:

"Midoriya, are you All Might's secret love child or something?"