Chapter Ten

~ Cover designed by NikkiNguyen798 {Thanks so much lovely} 😊 ~

"I'm bored," complains Chase after we had both ordered our lunch. I sigh, he had been saying that since we got here five minutes ago.

"Then do something to entertain yourself," I grumble, rolling my eyes. He reminded me when Becky was little, we went to this restaurant and the food took forever to come. Becky had said she was bored a million times but then she ended up asleep but Chase was reminding me of a little kid.

"But I don't know what," he sighs as he leans back in his chair and looks around. There weren't many customers other then us, an old man in the back, a women with her toddler who was crying and another teenager on his phone. I look back at the table when I hear something banging. I tilt my head as I watch Chase playing with the shakers, first he was banging them on the table then spinning them around.

"You remind me of a young child," I tell him. Chase's chocolate brown eyes look up, his lips pulled up into a cheeky grin. You could tell he was amused by my comment.

"A charming and cute child I'm sure," he says chuckling.

"Haha. No," I tell him, but I was smiling. I could actually picture Chase as a young charming, polite and handsome, cute child.

"Don't believe you," he says, still holding the shakers in his hands. I roll my eyes.

"You never seem to believe me much Chase," I point out.

"And for good reason," he says laughing, I frown.

"What reason?" I ask him, afraid of his answer.

"Well for starters, a girl like you don't usually swear. Second, they shouldn't know lots about vehicles. Third, you have an attitude and temper," he says listing them off on his fingers. "Four, you have a different wardrobe to the other chicks. Hey, I'm afraid you can whoop my arse," he says holding his hands up. I grin.

"Well mr scaredy-pants," I say. "I swear.. a lot. Hey, I did tell you I had hobbies as a kid, yeah my wardrobes different I hate silk and ugh," I say shaking at the thought. "I bet I could actually whoop your candy arse Chase and hey! I don't have an attitude or temper," I tell him. Chase shakes his head in disagreement.

"You do Aurora, you do," he tells me laughing. I start to feel a little angry, but I lock it up, not wanting Chase to know he was getting to me. "And I'm gonna say you're getting a little mad right about.. now," he adds grinning. I glare at him.

"Well it's not a bad thing.." I say shrugging.

"I guess not, although you need to keep it in check," he adds, I glare at him again.

"Fuck off!" I tell him, huffing as I cross my arms.

"No thanks, I think I'd like to eat my lunch first," he says as he winks at me which makes me more mad. "After all I'm the one that's paying," he adds laughing.

"I thought you said that..." I was confused.

"I lied..sort of," he admits, giving me a small smile.

"Sort of?" I ask him even more confused. I watch as he seems a little uncomfortable, he scratches the back of his neck.

"Well I get a discount for being related to Wendy but I'm paying for the meals.. so it's free for you kitten," he says quietly, not looking at me. Aww, I think someone was shy, and it was making me see him even more cute then before.

"Is someone a little shy?" I tease him, laughing quietly. Chase turns and glares at me.

"No!" he says, coughing and shaking his head.