Thirty-One

~ Banner designed by kaistin {Thanks so much} 😊

"I think it's about time that I introduced you to the game."

"What? You're kidding me right?" Sean says laughing after I had explained 'the game' to him. I give him my best 'does this face look like I'm kidding you' look. "That sounds so awesome! Damn I wanna join," he turns to me. "Do you think they'll start it here too?" he asks me smiling, I roll my eyes at him.

"Hopefully.." I say in which his smile widens, "Not!" Sean's smile falls into a frown, then he glares at me.

"You burst my happy bubble!" he mumbles as we pull out of the parking lot. I grin.

"Aw poor baby!" I tell him, patting his shoulder. Sean shrugs me off but I catch the smile on his face.

"But it does sound awesome! Come on!" he says glancing at me.

"Sure!.." I say looking out the window. "If you like being in a competition with the rest of the guys, and see who can sleep with the most girls by the end of the year.." I mumble.

"Oh and what did you say the prize was again?" Sean asks as he takes a turn down the Main Street.

"Two thousand dollars."

"Woah! I bet I could do that easily?" he says after a minute. I glance over at him. I look over his designer jeans, the loose fitted green shirt, well he had the fashion. His hair has had darken over the past few months, and his eyes stood out a lot more because of it, also his face was clean shaven and he has a slight spicy kind of smell on him.

"You done looking me up and down yet princess?" I blink, how long had I been looking? By the amusement in Sean's eyes, I'd say a while. "I know you definitely like what you see!" I groan as I bury my head in my lap.

"No I don't!" but it came out muffled, because my face was still in my lap. I had to admit, Sean would definitely be a big shot in the 'game.' He was charming, when he wanted to be and he had the looks.

"Oh yes you do!" Sean says, somehow understanding my muffling. I look up to glare at him when I notice we were no longer on the main road. Gone were the buildings, and the nice colourful houses. In their places were dark scary trees, oh and occasionally a few big rocks.

"Where are we?" I ask, watching as we pass a stray cat. Sean sighs.

"It's better if you don't know," he admits. That scares me. Why did I come again? Oh yeah revenge. I bring my arms around me tightly, did I say I was a little scared. I meant more then a little.

"Is someone scared?" Sean teases me as he pokes me in my side, I try and move away from him.

"Stop it Sean! I don't like this place.." I then hear something which makes me stop moving.

"Probably just a wild dog," he explains looking at me before taking another turn.

"Can we go back to school?" I ask, peeking through the window. I jump as I swear something moved between those trees.

"Relax! We're here anyway," he laughs as he takes yet another turn which brings us onto a long narrow road.

"Are you going to murder me? and then.. then bury me with these evil looking trees. Oh and then.. then that wild dog thing will come and dig up my bones and.."

"Aurora! Calm down!" Sean says stopping the car, and looking over at me. I remove my hands from my eyes, which I hadn't realised I had done and look up at Sean.

"I am not going to murder you," he says softly but with a hint of amusement. "I'm not going to bury you either, and the trees aren't that evil. The wild dogs won't dig up your bones because you're not buried," he continues smiling.