Twenty-One

~ Cover designed by idreamibelieve {Thanks so much} 😊 ~

"Where the hell have you been the past week?" screams Summer as she gets in my vehicle the next morning.

"It's sure be a fricken hell of a week Summer,"' I admit sighing.

"Answer the fricken question Aurora," she yells at me. I glance at my huffing friend, her blonde hair flying around her, her eyes staring into mine. Ok, Summer never swore so I know she is pissed at me.

"I'm sorry Summer, I nearly got run over on Monday.."

"You nearly got ran over!" she screams, panicked. "By a car?"

"Yes, by a car Summer, now let me fin..."

"Who was it? When I get my hands on them for nearly killing my bestie.."' Summer was angry.

"It's fine, he didn't run over me," I try to calm her down.

"He? Who is he?" she cries turning to look at me again. I keep my eyes on the road, I did not want a repeat of that day.

"You are going to stop this fricken car. Right. Now. I'm going to..." I quickly pull into the first car space I see at the school. I pull the keys out, wind the windows up and give her my full attention.

"Is this better Summer?" I ask her annoyed, but she grins.

"Now we have fifteen minutes till class so spill," she says clapping her hands in glee.

"This is fricken bullshit," I mumble low under my breathe as I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and tell me already, I've missed you so much. You can't just leave out of the blue like that Aurora," she states turning around to face me in the seat.

"But you just said for me to shut up," I point out to her. Summer groans and hits my shoulder in annoyance, but she was smiling which makes me smile.

"Fine ok, I'll tell you," I say turning around to face her as well. "Well as I was trying to say, yes I nearly got ran over by..."

"TELL ME!" she screams, interrupting me yet again.

"Summer!" I groan, she blinks innocently and shrugs. "As I've been trying to say.." I glare at her. "I was nearly ran over by..."

A loud sound echoes through the car, making me jump in fright as the car then bounces under some sort of sudden weight.

"What the..."

"Fuck!" I finish for her. I open the car door, climbing out, Summer follows close behind me. I walk around to the back of my baby, to see a pair of jean covered legs hanging over the back.

"You get your fricken arse off my baby and piss off somewhere else!" I yell at the person not caring who heard me. I could live with the nickname crazy overprotective of her car girl.

"Aw but kitten," he whines loudly. "I was quite comfy though," he continues, poking his head up so we could see him. Summer bursts out laughing, dropping her bag on the ground.

"You fricken scared us Chase," I yell at him, still trying to slow my heart down. Chase looks amused as he watches me glare up at him with my arms crossed.

"You're to cute when you're mad!" he states, tilting his head to get a better look at me. I stare open mouth at him, Summer falls on the ground beside her bag, laughing harder.

"I am not!" I yell at him slightly mad, I poke my tongue out at him.

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are t..."

"You are both acting like five year olds," Summer comments, still laughing softly. I turn and glare at Chase who just winks at me in return.

"He started it," I remind her, as I help her up.

"I did not!" Chase says getting up and jumping over the edge to land gracefully beside me.

"You did too!" I tell him, looking up into his golden brown eyes, lit up with amusement.

"Chrora!" cries Summer giggling as she looks at the both of us.

"What?" Chase and I say at the same time, both looking confused as we look at our crazy, bubbly friend. Summer jumps up and down in glee, mumbling something quietly that we couldn't hear.

"It's the perfect name for you's!" she states.

"It is?" we say at the say time again, we both grin. As Chase walks around the front to grab my bag, Summer feels me in on why Chrora is the perfect name for us.

"Aurora, your name means 'dawn' right?" she says, I nod my head. "And Chase, your name means 'hunter' am I correct?" she yells. A few students glare at us as they pass, but I just give them the finger and they run off.

"Yeah.. and your point is?" Chase yells from the front seat.

"Duh guys! are you this dumb? Chase is a hunter, and he's chasing his dawn which is you Aurora, see perfect couples name," Summer says clearly happy with herself.

"Oh shit!" I mumble quietly, a little shocked.

"Personally.. I love it!" states Chase reappearing beside me and placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "You really are my dawn and sunshine kitten," he whispers softly.

"Aww, you guys are so cute," Summer says smiling, I look up at her when I hear her cough. "And you can stop being all cute now, it's making me sick!" she says pretending to be sick. I notice a tall, blonde guy close by watching Summer in amusement, he had his arms cross and was grinning.

"Uh Summer.. I don't want to scare you but.. there's a guy watching you." Just as I finish saying that, Summer stops and stands up straight, glaring at me as she plays with the ribbon in her hair.

"Tell me, he didn't see me mucking around," she begs me. I take another quick glance at the guy, he was still watching us with interest but mostly his eyes were on Summer.

"Oh he saw everything honey," I tell her laughing, she groans.

"Where is he? Who's this stalker that I've probably scared the hell out of him," she asks looking around. I look at the guys spot again to see that he was gone, but he was just there a second ago.

"You alright there?" a deep voice asks out of nowhere making me jump. I hear Chase laughs as he wraps his arms around me.

"Shut up," I mumble quietly, I look back up to see the guy who had been watching Summer.

"Who.. me?" asks Summer confused, pointing at herself. The guy laughs as he nods his head. "Oh I'm uh fine, thanks for asking," she says glancing at me for help.

'He's the guy' I mouth to her, she frowns but then her eyes widen in shock. Oh!

"So you're always like this then?" he asks, his hands in his pockets grinning. I frown as I get a semi good look at him, tan skin, blonde hair tucked under his baseball cap and dark green eyes.

"My names Summer by the way," she says smiling at him. "You must be new here, I've never seen you around before," she states frowning slightly.

"Yeah, I'm staying with my aunt for a bit, first day."

"What's your name mate?" Chase asks. The guy turns around to face Chase but smiles down at me in his arms, I shiver at the next few words he says.

"The names Michael but you can call me Mike."
_______________________________________________________
I call BOMB SHELL at the end! hehe 😜
Is this THE Mike? or is this another Mike? hmm I don't know or do I 😉
So yay! are you guys happy, I've updated.. again normal time kind of hehe 😃
Thanks to idreamibelieve for the amazing cover, it looks great! ☺️
Favourite parts in this chapter? Thoughts? Any Questions?
Comment, follow, share and vote 😊
See you lovely's soon 😄
Amy xxx