Meet Holly

My name is Holly, the firstborn daughter of Hades and Maleficent. Mal is my little sister but we don't see each other often. I live with my dad and Mal obviously lives with Maleficent. 

Despite Mal refusing to come to see dad and I most of the time because she believes dad left her, I go out sometimes to see mom anyway. Even though Mal and I should technically be equal skill-wise, I'm actually far more powerful than her just because before we were taken to the Isle, Hades separated his ember into two parts (with the help of uncle Zeus) and essentially fused me with the other half while he kept the remaining half for safekeeping.

 Instead of being 50/50 between both parents, I'm more 35/35/30 between Mom, Dad, and the ember which makes me more of a 'goddess' than her. Because I have half of the ember in my system, I can easily harness the embers powers since its literally part of me. 

For that reason, I have natural long electric blue hair with black roots along with grey eyes which when my powers are active turn blue. I'm pretty well known around the Isle, just for my overall intimidating vibe. Damn well, they should be scared. I always carry around a sword and a dagger because I actually know how to sword fight, my friend and technically my cousin Uma taught me. She now has a whole pirate crew which is super cool for her. I rarely see her anymore but when we do we have a good time, I'm kinda just a loner now and that's okay with me. I've even met the crew and became friends with the crew. Specifically Harry Hook. For some reason, we both just decided subconsciously to have a weird rivalry thing where we hate each other which is cool with me. 

Oh, and one last thing, no one actually knows that me and Mal are related.