A/N

Hiya!

Gee, it's been a hot minute since I've updated this book huh? 

For those who don't read both of my current books, this is mainly because I was sucked into my other book that I quickly got very invested in and eventually fizzled out of working on this one. This book was the stepping stone that led to my second book, this book was the one that got me used to Wattpad and having my work actually out here for people to see instead of having my books sit in my personal library, and for that, I will forever be grateful for Holly and this story for bringing me into this world that I love so much.

I'm not sure if I am going to continue this book, mainly because I'm not sure if anyone is interested in it anymore, to be honest XD It's not the best and looking back at it I cringe at the grammar and spelling errors, but I just wanted to post this little note to ask those who even read this, if I continued this book would you be interested? 

Part of me honestly wants to go back and fully revamp each chapter one by one because my writing has improved so much since I wrote this, but if I continued this story would you read it?

If you are, feel free to comment and tell me because otherwise I won't know and this book will continue to gather dust on my virtual shelf :/

I truly love this book, Holly is the first original character that I ever made that I feel like I fully polished, she paved the way for Brielle my beloved Queen of Auradon in my other book, and Holly to this day still holds a very special place in my heart :D

Please let me know what you all are thinking, it would really help me figure out a bit of a writing plan for the future :D

Remember to stay hydrated and to be kind to yourself today :D

-Brooke