Chapter 14

Bridge of facts.

"The moment I begged God to take me, I felt His arms embracing my face. I couldn't even open my eyes. I was guilty of what I said, of what I complained about. But He wrapped His glorious arms to my sinful soul, he accepted me with all the flaws engraved in my mortal body." He states.

I don't know if he swallowed a dictionary or is it just how smart he is. How could he put up some words  and combine it with another and bang! A perfectly crafted sentence. So I just listened and he continued.

"I heard him whisper, 'Welcome Home'. I was confused. I looked for Momma and Dadda around but there were no signs of their shadow. And He continued, 'This is not your time, child. You have so many things to accomplish. I am listening, watching you and guiding you always. Sleep now, I will be here always until the end of this world.' After that, I fell asleep but I woke up in reality."

I don't know if I get the whole story but I sit still and listened attentively to his narrations.

" I saw Fr. Margarito extending his hands to hug me and saying, 'Hello, Welcome Home.' I hugged him despite of the weakness of my body. I buries myself to his arms and felt I have a  family and felt that I am home."

Fr. Mar didn’t just raise and dressed a young boy, he just molded a man of dignity and dedication.
I was totally shocked and speechless. I could just blink and nod and smile. I couldn't believe how his story goes like that.

"You are truly an inspiration, Fr. I can imagine how big is the smile you put on God's face now that you are here, telling your story, spreading His words and His greatness. Thank you for your time, Fr. Gallo. I will forever treasure this."

After biding our goodbyes, we went home and welcomed the happiness of our lives, our family. I couldn't imagine how great this day went through but all I know is how great God is.

"Hey, are you crying honey?" Mom asked me. Pretending I'm not, I quickly wiped my tears and smiled. "No, Mom. It's just that...I love you." I hugged her and silently thanked God for having them. (Though she likes to scold me.)

"Look, it's Dad and Luke!"