Dont trust him 👀

"Let's go now"
We ran until we reached where the bird was. Rachel stopped, "Rachel let's go"
"no, we have to fix it" she said picking it up.
"We don't have time!" but she just ignored me. "Fine i'm gonna look around for anything to help" It would be best to look where that killer came from, Rachel is a little.. weird.
You walk inside the place the killer came out of. It looks like he's been staying here for awhile, chip bags and bottles everywhere. "hmmm, there's a knife and bandages over there maybe i should grab them just in case?" You grab some bandages and just stared at the knife, "I mean I already have a knife and I feel like I shouldn't take it" As you were exiting the room, Rachel puts the bird down after sewing it together. weird. "look Y/n, it had a key inside of it and I saw an elevator that way.. let's go" We start running again , full of adrenaline. You hear laughter behind you.
"Found ya, no head start this time... YOU DONT EVEN GET ONE SECOND" he screams.
We press and press the elevator button. "What the fuck! come on! Open dammit" And just like that it opens , you and Rachel hop inside pressing the close button. The killer reaches closer and closer, you just stare into his eyes, full of bloodlust.. he raised his Scythe and the elevator door shuts just in time. That just happened.. i can't believe it. You're so shocked you start laughing catching Rachel's attention.
"I wonder where this elevator leads" she says.
Bloodlust eyes, how do i know what they look like, i can't remember anything but i've seen that stare before... The elevator came to a halt. "We're here, you good Rach?"
"Yea.. let's get out of here.."
Y'all stumble out the elevator only to be greeted by a man with glasses. "Rachel? is it really you? It's me your doctor danny" he said not paying attention to you. You grab Rachel's shoulder, "Do you know him?"
She just stayed silent... contemplating.
"Of course she knows me! Her mind must be a little foggy, Don't you remember coming to see me?"
"Y-yes.. but what happened, ik your my doctor but.. i don't remember anything else.." she looked at him.
"those eyes.. don't worry Rachel i will help you remember, i won't hurt you this is my floor"
"that killer.. he- "can't come up here" danny interrupted.
At this rate they're having a conversation of their own, they know each other but i don't trust him.
"Oh you want to escape , i've been trying to get out, come this way" he led us to a glass wall. "it's unbreakable" he said. "It doesn't even look like u tried to break it" you said with an attitude but he ignored you.
"Oh i forgot something, Rachel will you help me find it?"
"Hell no, where she goes, i go" He turned to look at you and gave you an unpleasant look making you get chills, "Fine, let's go then" you followed behind them cautiously looking at your surroundings. looks like a hospital.. but how. He leads you both to a room, this room creeps me out.., "Is this- "Why yes Rachel it's an operating room, don't worry it basically just has 3 tables and such" he said raspy. "What do we need to look for" she said wiping off the wall. "STOP" his sudden raise in his voice alarmed you. "You wouldn't want to get dust in those beautiful peepers." Creepy motherfuc- "I wish i had peepers like yours Rachel they're so beautiful" he said
"Hey what about my E/c Eyes, i mean you just gonna leave me out?" you said sarcastically hurt. He looked at you, like he was looking into your soul and started walking towards you.
woah woah hes coming closer??, stand yo ground.
He put his hand on your chin and lifted it to match his eyes, "I see.. your peepers are lovely just not compared to Rachels" he let go of your chin and turned back around.
"tsk asshole" you said under your breathe.
"i need help finding my favorite glass eye in that room, rachel will you help?" "No- "Yes Dr. Danny" she cut you off, they both headed in the room leaving you alone. He better not try anything, i should look for useful things. You grabbed some medicine and was looking around when Rachel came out and said "He's putting in his eye, let's get out of here.. he's creeping me out" "Finally you've said something with common sense" you replied, you went for the door but it was locked. shit ! "Rachel grab the crowbar over there" She gave you the crow bar and you try and pry the door open with each push and pull.
1...
2...
3...
4... CRACK
"Yes! Rach let's- "tsk tsk trying to escape?"
Bang!
He threw you on the table and cuffed you down while Rachel tried to pull him off. "I TRIED TO BE NICE, I wanted to stare into those LIVE PEEPERS FOREVER!" "You're crazy!" you screamed. He started laughing, "Now come here Rachel" She got on the other operating table "Dr. Danny please i just wanna go home to my parents"
"oh you're going to meet them, meet them in HELL! now stay st- Rachel those peepers! they're beautiful! HAHaha THEYRE PERFECT HAha-
Slang!

"Mhahah- Sorry i had to do it to you danny, YOU JUST LOOKED SO FUCKING HAPPY" it's that crazy killer from downstairs !
"Y-you" Danny said gagging and choking as he fell on the ground. Blood everywhere..
"I bet if y'all knew this crazy bastard was up here, ya would've kept your ass downstairs with me" he said with a smile.

He lifted his scythe at Rachel

He lifted his scythe at Rachel.. "NOO!" you screamed, he swung but stopped.. Rachel didn't move. "huh, what's with the dull ass expression!" He moved the scythe closer to her neck. "tsk, well that's Boring" He turned to you, oh shit. "But you," he smirked with his red eyes gleaming, "you excite me" As he raised his scythe to kill you the intercom came on..
Resident from B6 has broken the rule, he is now a sacrifice
"Dammit I gotta get outta here"