"Just kill me" 🕊

"Alright Let's do this!" You exclaimed.
You all walk out the elevator to an alarming sight.
"Blood" Zack says reaching to touch it. There was a trail of it leading pass the stairwell. Seems as though we are in some house? Zack Went closer to the door at the end of the hall, turning it and entering with you behind him. There was blood and flowers everywhere. You turned around to see Rachel just standing there with her hand out.
"What's up? You coming?" You asked her. She just stood in place. You turned back around to Zack.
"Looks like we're in some house.. What's with all the fake flowers?" Zack said. You went over to the couch.
There's.. something on it. You walked over reaching out to investigate.
"NO! Y/n Stop! Don't touch anything it could be dangerous!" Rachel shouted. You halted your movement.
"Why are you worried about that now? What gotten into you?" Zack questioned her.
You looked closer, although it being dark, you could make out 2 dead bodies.
"It's a couple of dead bodies" You said covering your mouth.
"They don't look right to me" Zack said throwing his scythe over his shoulder.
"Zack please kill me!" Rachel said frantically.
"What's wrong with you, We aren't out yet!" Zack yelled.
"Please forget the deal! Just kill me right now, I can't take it anymore!" She pleaded.
"Like I said, once we get out of here and you make a good face it's bye bye Ray.. Now suck it up and help us find an exit!" He grumbled.
"No wait, I don't want my god to think-
Suddenly Rachel passed out there on the floor. "What did I say about calling me your god?" Zack said annoyed.
Was she tired or what?
"Ha, so where do we hide the body princess?" Zack laughed nudging you.
"She's not dead Zack!" You rushed to her. "Hey Rach wake up!" You shook her but she didn't wake.
"Tsk well i'm definitely not killing her with her face like that" Zack cringed. He went over to the book on the floor. "She started freaking out when she saw this book, It doesn't look very special to me" He said throwing it.
"Zack that's the bible" you said shaking your head.
"The what?" He said.
*Clank*
Before you could answer you both heard a metallic sound coming from the other side of the door in the room. Zack slowly walked over to it and opened it, With his Scythe ready to swing. It was an old timely monkey toy with Cymbals in its hand.
"What's a toy doing here?" He questioned.
"Creepy.." You cringed. Zack looked at you and smirked, amused at the face you were making. Suddenly a noise came from down the hall. There was a door. Zack slowly walked towards it with you trailing behind.
"Would you stop clinging to me? I'm trying to walk here" He told you.
"I'm not clinging! It's just creepy and dark in here!" You said flustered. Just when you made it to the door, you heard footsteps behind you. You turned quickly to see Danny. Startled, you tripped backwards onto Zack and you both hit the ground. Danny bolted to the room you just came out of, but not without flashing you both a smile before shutting and locking it. You both rose to your feet and quickly ran to the door.
"Open up shithead!" Zack yelled banging on the door.
"Now no one will interrupt us" You heard Danny say.
"You better not touch her you creep!" You yelled banging on the door.
"Have you both learned nothing this whole time while with Rachel? She is to precious to just kill" He told you.
"Stand back" Zack told you. You did so and he slashed at the wooden door but it seemed the wood was fake and it was Iron.
"You fools, Zack she sees you as her god and yet you haven't tried to learn anything about her" Danny complained.
"I'm tired of this god bullshit, open the damn door!" He yelled.
"I will open the door if you find out the whole story, I even know where the exit is. Rachel is sleeping, sleeping to hide secrets. If you find out the secrets i'll open the door and you two can escape.. and I only mean you Two" You heard him laugh.
"Just open the door you freak!" Zack yelled as you tried to pick the lock.
"Find the secrets.." Danny said.
"Tsk Fine! Cmon princess let's go" Zack grumbled
"But what about-
"We'll come back and try not to trip this time" He cut you off.
You nodded in response, What's going on with me ever since that kiss at Abraham's floor I keep getting flustered.. No I need to be focused! No catching feelings. You thought covering your face. You heard Zack start walking down the hall and you immediately ran behind him. He tried opening one door but it was locked although the next one wasn't. You entered and there were pictures hanging on the walls.
"Are these the people who lived here?" Zack questioned. Before you could take a look you heard a snap and the roof started to cave in. Zack grabbed you by the waist and threw you over his shoulder before dipping out the room. Dust flew everywhere as debri went pass your face.
"Hey I didn't need your help!" you yelled as Zack put you down.
"It seemed like it to me.." Zack replied.
"Well I didn't, and don't touch me without my permission." You said crossing your arms blushing.
"You didn't have a problem with it on the other floor" He smirked.
*Woosh*
Something flew pass your head.
"Shit" Zack said before using his Scythe to reflect the darts and smashing the trap.
"What's going on here?"

What's going on indeed?
Enjoy my lovelies