Hide and Seek 🙈

*Still abrupt flashback*
"Ta Da! Surprise my love~" Keen said taking the bag off the persons head. It was a guy around your age, he was also unharmed.
"What did he do wrong?" You questioned, kicking Todd's now dead body to the side.
"Let's just say.." He started laughing in the middle of his sentence, "Pfft, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time?" You grabbed the knife and went over to the boy, he was really skinny and about your height.
Should I just do it? Accept the Destiny I was given? A murderer?
You gripped the knife in your hand, "Hey.. What's your name?" You asked him.
"U-Um, Bean" he responded.
"Bean?" You giggled, "Do you want to die?"
"N-No!" Bean said nervously.
"Y/n, stop talking and kill him!" Keen said angrily.
"Then let's get outta here" You said reaching your hand out to him. He grabbed it.
"What the-? You're still disobeying me?!" Keen said grabbing your arm. You jerked away quickly. "So it has come to this huh?~" Keen said giggling.
"We're leaving you crazy bastard, don't stop us!" You said helping bean up.
"You know I won't let you go~ Especially not with him.." Keen smiled.
You ignored him and went over to the cellar door, pushing it open. "Okay fine.. Let's play hide and seek~" You didn't want to hear what he had to say, Bean climbed out first then you.
"We have to hide" Bean said first. You nodded and you both started running through the woods. Eventually you came across a house, the lights were on and you knew you could find help there.
"Bean! We can get help here!" You smiled. You knocked on the door and this old couple answered the door.
"Oh hello kiddos, What brings you by here?" The woman spoke.
If I tell the truth, No good would come from it.. Maybe it's best to lie in this circumstance.
"This crazy man is trying to kill us! We managed to get away in time" Bean spoke frantically.
You facepalmed, So much for that plan.
"Oh my.. Well that doesn't sound good.. come in, come in we'll call the police" Said the Man. You and Bean walked in the house, into the living room, to see a little girl.
"Oh that's our granddaughter, Isn't she precious?" Said the woman.
"Yes.. she is.." You said worried. You made sure the doors were locked and went to speak with Bean.
"He wasn't chasing us right? I didn't hear or see him.. He can't find us right?" Bean questioned.
"I didn't hear him, plus we were pretty fast so i doubt it" You nudged him grinning. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*
Your heart sank.
"Who is it?" The old woman asked.
"I'll ask nicely to open the door once.. and once only~" You could hear the smirk in his voice.
He found us.
Somehow, out of reflex, you grabbed the little girl and hid her under the cabinet, "You'll be safe, stay here until I come back" Right after you said those words you heard a loud noise.
*Bang*
"Open the door, I just wanna check something~"
You ran to the living room to see Bean barricading the door and The Old couple were holding each other.
"Y/n, Help hold the door!" As soon as Bean said those words,
*Crack*
The whole door broke open, "Found you my love~" It was Keen and he was holding a sharp knife, "I see you've made some new friends, That won't due~" Before you could react, He pounced on Bean, stabbing him over and over. You tried pulling him off but he wouldn't budge.
"Stop!" You yelled as you ran to grab your knife.
Keen got up and picked up a lamp, this time beating the old couple until they didn't move. "See what happens when you disobey?~" He was covered in blood. "Their blood was splattered because of you, So basically you are a murderer~" He smiled.
"You're wrong, you damn bastard!" You bolted out the room, knocking down a bookcase behind you.
"Tsk, really my love? Since when did you cuss at me, You hate me that much?"
You ran out the back door, into the woods, you looked back one last time to see Keen standing at the door way.

"Tsk, really my love? Since when did you cuss at me, You hate me that much?" You ran out the back door, into the woods, you looked back one last time to see Keen standing at the door way

You didn't stop running, you had cuts and bruises all over you from the trees and stones. You ran all the way to the outskirts of the city. You stopped for a moment and seen a priest.
"Excuse me! Sir can you help me?"

*End of Flashback*
You shook your head, gaining focus of the present and looked back up to Danny, "You freaky bifocal bastard! You have no idea what you're talking about, I have saved lives unlike your crazy ass!" You yelled angrily.
"Oh my.. Did I offend you? Look at the situation your in right now dear" Danny replied.
"So you're really going to stop being my god Zack?" Rachel said, catching your attention.
"That's right" He replied.
"Will you be my god Y/n?" Rachel asked you.
"Um.. Heh" You chuckled scratching your head. Rachel reminds me of that little girl at the house, Wait.. did I even go back for her?? (🤣😭)
"I see.. but I want one.." Rachel said reaching in her bag before pulling out a gun.
"Come on, you know that's not loaded"

Enjoy? This chapter made me laugh honestly 😌💅🏽