The priest ⚠️

"You deserve a prince" Zack said before pulling you closer into a kiss. This kiss wasn't like before, It was gentle and sweet. Your face was heating up and you could feel the butterflies in your stomach. You felt as though you could kiss him forever. It was perfect.. until he stopped suddenly.
"Huh?" You opened your eyes to see a passed out Zack, your heart dropped. He was bleeding worst than before and his breathing was faint. "Where is Rachel??" You said angrily. I can't just sit around and do nothing anymore. You got up and looked back down at Zack. "I'll be back, okay?" And with that you headed in the direction Danny did.
I have no Idea where i'm going but I have to do something. You looked ahead and seen a man in Purple with a big gold cross around his neck.

"Hello?" You said cautiously

"Hello there Y/n" He replied.
"Do I know you?" You questioned, There was something familiar about him you just couldn't put your finger on it.
"Your memory mustn't had came to you yet" He replied.
"Who are you!?" You exclaimed.
"I see you have gotten closer to young Zach, I advise you to keep your distance, You wouldn't want a repeat of last time" He said walking away.
"Excuse me? Hey! I have questions!" You said chasing after him.
"I am Abraham Gray, but you can call me Gray." He told you.
"Okay Abraham" You clarified. It may seem as though i'm being rude, but I don't trust him one bit.
He chuckled, "As stubborn as always"
"Were you the one Rachel was talking about.. Where is she?" You questioned.
"You just missed her actually" He said taping his bible.
"Did she have the medicine?!" You said starting to get aggravated.
"She may or may not have had it" He said calmly. He had this old english accent but he looked to be only in his 30's. You sighed, He's withdrawing information.
"Do you know how I got here, Can you tell me if so?" You asked him calmly.
"Indeed I know, come take a walk with me.." He said walking further down the corridor. You didn't move, you just didn't trust him.. something was off.
"I won't hurt you" He said still walking. You sighed and scurried beside him. "I want to have a chat, It has to do with the past,present and future" He told you.
"Sounds easy enough"
"First I want to take you to floor B6" He said.
"Why? Hasn't Rachel already been there with you?" You questioned.
"Indeed she has, She should be with Young Zack right now" He told you.
"Then shouldn't I get back?" You asked relaxing your shoulders.
"You could, or you could learn more about yourself" He pointed out. I'm sure Rachel can handle it.. I just.. Need to know. "Im taking you to B6 so you can see more about Zack, You partially remember your past, correct?"
"Yes but not all.." You trailed off.
"Would you like to explain?" He asked pressing the button on the elevator.
"Well you already know, I wouldn't say I was an accomplice, but I was with a killer named Keen when he murdered, Although Most people would say I was.. I've never killed anyone! but it's a long story full of pain.." You said trying to keep your composure.
"You've never killed anyone you say?" He questioned. By now you were both on Cathys floor heading towards Eddies then Danny's.
"Not that I know of.." You replied.
"By now you know Zacks a serial killer correct? This killer, Keen, in your past was also a serial killer.. Why do you continue to befriend Murderers?" He said in a judging manner.
"It's not like that! It's not the same!" You said looking away.
"Oh really.. Did you enjoy the time you spent with keen?" He questioned, You were now on Eddies floor.
"Of course not!" You exclaimed.
"So you're saying it didn't take a toll on you, Indeed?" Gray questioned. You remembered what you thought about before pulling the trigger at Cathy.
"I- I.."
"So you don't plan to kill but instead watch your lovers do it instead?" He interrupted.
"No! I said it's not like that!" You yelled. You were on the elevator going to B5.
"Then what is it like? What do you plan to do if you get out of here?" He asked. He had confused you, asking questions you didn't even have an answer too.
It's not like that really..! You tried to convince yourself while trying to find answers. "Do you plan on finding Keen once you get out of here?" He asked Finally.
No I don't, so Keens not dead? You got chills thinking about him searching for you at this moment. Do I plan to go with Zack? He's probably gonna kill Rachel like she wants and go on murdering people! Ugh I hadn't even thought about that. You took a deep breathe.
"No.. I'm not worried about the future, only the present, I'm only worried about getting Rachel, Zack, And I out of here." You said sternly, you had finally reached B6.
"You haven't changed since the last time we spoke." He said monotoned.
"What do you mean?" You questioned stepping out the elevator.
"Disappointing"

Enjoy, What is Gray Hiding? 💞