A bloody prince ✨

*Still Flashback*
"Do it again,I dare you~" He smirked but then it quickly turned into a frown. "You know the saying, Don't bite the hand that feeds you~?" He began to walk closer and closer. You were shaking, but you didn't want to give into him. He put the knife in your hand to his neck. "Do it~" He grinned.
"I- I.." You started.
"You hate me so much right? Just kill me~" He said. You couldn't after everything he put you through, you couldn't kill him. "I thought so.." He slapped the knife out of your hand and it flew across the bloody basement, hurting your wrist in the process.
He sighed and put his hand on his face. "Well Im positive someone will go to the police.. We'll have to relocate, I hope you learned your lesson.. I would never hurt you on purpose~" He looked up at you and frowned. "If you pull a trick like this again, the least you'll have to worry about is a slap to the face." You froze and could feel the tears forming. He sighed and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. "Oh my love~ You drive me crazy.. I love you so much i'll never let you go" He grabbed your bruised wrist and kissed it, "Never~"

Little did he know you had even more tricks up your sleeve.
*End of flashback*
You woke up gasping for air.. You were sweating from the horrible memory. It was such a toxic relationship.. Why couldn't I kill him then?! You were breathing heavily and finally looked around to your surroundings. Your eyes widened as you seen Dr. Danny looking down at Zack.
"Shall I put you out of your misery? You're so weak.. Well Zack?!" Danny spoke. Suddenly Zacks Scythe swung to the ground. "Oh, did I wake you?" Danny laughed.
"What the hell!" You stood up. "You died!" You said confused.
"I knew Zack would come to my floor so I took some minor safety precautions." Danny said showing you the vest. "Although he still sliced me open.."
"THEN I'LL MAKE SURE TO FINISH THE JOB THIS TIME!" Zack bolted toward Danny, Scythe in hand but stopped before he could touch him. His stomach was bleeding out as he fell to his knees.
"Careful or you'll bleed out! Trust me~" Danny teased.
"Get out of here! What do you want?" You asked him.
"Wheres Rachel?" He asked you.
"Not like we'd tell you, You're dumber than you look Doctor boy!" Zack laughed. "Watchu gonna do if I tell you I killed her?" He smirked.
"You Vile scumbag.. Ive been worshipping her blue eyes all this time, and a degenerate like you takes her away from me? I will never allow you to have those peepers! If I can't have Rachel's eyes, then i'll have hers!" He pointed at you.
"You creepy bastard, You think i'll give you my eyes?" You told him.
"I'll just take them!" He charged at you pushing you to the ground.
Where the hell is my knife!? You glanced at Zack and he gave you a dumb look. He took it?!
"Ugh!" You tried to push Danny off of you but he was persistent. His tongue hanging out his mouth above your face.
"Hey get the fuck off her!" Zack kicked Danny off of you. Both of you quickly rose to your feet. "Stop being a drama queen, If Rachel wants me to Kill her it's her decision, Don't bring Y/n into this." He said pulling you closer.
"Wait so Rachel's alive? Splendid, I'll make you a deal then." The doctor said.
"Y/n, once Zack is done doing the job, I want you to scoop out Rachel's beautiful peepers and bring them to me.. in exchange i'll give you medicine for Zack." Danny said excitingly, bringing his tongue way to close for comfort. His tongue was so close it seemed as though he was about to lick your cheek.
*Slang*
You saw the blade run infront of your face. Blood landing on your neck. Zack had cut the tip of Danny's tongue off.
"UGh" Danny yelped and backed away putting his tongue back in his mouth.
"I told you to back away from her. Did you not understand what I meant by that~? Why don't you take that Medicine of yours and go to hell!" Zack yelled.
"So be it. I'll be going now, Hurt or not you're still Scary" Danny said holding his bloody mouth and walking away.
"HEY! Come back here ugh.." Zack grumbled falling to the ground.
"Zack!" You helped him against the wall.
"Sorry.." He said.
The Isaac Foster sorry?
"Sorry? Sorry for what?" You asked.
"I got even more blood on your pretty shirt.." He said wiping the blood off your neck with his hands.
"It's okay, Really.. Your jackets messed up too" You said placing your hand on his.
"No it's not, I took your knife and he could've had a weapon.. I'm an Idiot" He grumbled. You smiled at him. He's never been this Soft before. He gave you back your knife and your eyes widened. 'My love' was carved in the side but it was barely visible.
"What?" Zack asked.
"It's just.." You sighed ready to let everything out. "I'm starting to remember my past.. It's confusing me really.. And i'm just.. pitiful aren't I?" You said covering your face.
"Hey quit that, In this short amount of time i've known you, you've been anything but pitiful, I mean you stood up for yourself against a serial killer with a weapon!" He smiled nudging you.
"Oh whatever!" You laughed.
"You know, I never told you why I call you princess.. Out of all the nicknames" He said turning his head. You grabbed his chin and turned it towards you.
"Why?"
"Because you look and act like you deserve everything." He told you, touching your hair. You began to get flustered. "You deserve a prince"

Enjoy! I'm really getting into this backstory 👀💞