Just a tool 🔪

*still flashback*
"Hey Y/n" You felt a shiver go down your spine.
"Y-yes Keen?" You replied.
"Are you like.. Scared of me?" He was looking down at his brothers body and you were looking at him. Am I scared of him? It was self defense, Right?
"N-no Keen! I'm not scared of you and your not a bad person either, it was self defense!" This caught his attention as he was now looking at you. "You just did something that other people see as bad, you saved me!" Did I word that right? You thought to yourself. Keen started laughing which definitely did not fit the atmosphere.
"I never thought of it like that, it was self defense.. I guess i'm your savior?" You looked at the body again, it made you sick to your stomach.. How can he be so chill about killing his brother maybe he was crazy?
"I'll take care of the body, okay? go home and shower, let's keep this between us?" He told you.
"K-Keen?" you said nervously.
"Yes?" He said calmly.
"This won't happens again? Right?"
"Of course not im not a serial killer, it was self defense!" This made you feel warm on the inside.
"Okay.. See ya" You looked at him One more time before you left and you could have swore you saw him smile..

His eyes.. Were full of bloodlust

*End of flashback*
You woke up abruptly, I- remember now, He saved me! but he killed Tylin, it was still self defense? That grave stone at Eddies floor said RIP Keen, but Keens not dead.. I think? Keen isn't the type to die easily so, was that grave to confuse me, what happened afterward??? i don't know.
"Ughhh!" You said out loud from all the thinking. You looked and saw Rachel waking Zach up.
"You feeling better Huh?" he said to her, Rachel nodded in response.
"Well I just had a dream that got me pissed off because of you!" Zack got up and walked away. You were all walking down the corridor again.
"Well where have you little sinners been hiding?~" Announced Cathy.
"Shut your hole!" Zach yelled.
"Touchy~ Anyway, you can still spend your life in a cell, but this is the last time i'll make that offer!" She laughed.
"I TOLD YOU IT AINT HAPPENING SO QUIT ASKING!" Zack yelled.
I wonder what's got him so mad...
"Zack..?" you asked calmly
"What!!" he yelled.
"Nothing.." I'll ask him when he's not on the verge of slicing someone's throat.
"I heard about that ridiculous promise Zack and Rachel made earlier, you're just forcing your desires onto each other~" She continued, "Your just acting as each other's tool, Let's see in the end who's the tool and who's the master~"
"Oh yeah? What's that suppose to mean?!" Zach said grinding his teeth.
"Isn't it obvious? Oh well i hope you enjoy your next punishment experience~" She said before leaving.
Zack kicked the wall, startling you.
"I hate her! I'll kill her!" He said. You just looked at him and kept walking.
You came to a room with a doll house and a gate between the middle.
"Hiii again~ Oh i see Zacks grown a liking to my doll house, You better be a good boy Zack and not throw tantrums or you'll never get out!~" You looked to Zack and he was staring intensely at the doll house.
What's going on with him ?
"One of you will act as the navigator and one will act as the worker~" She smiled.
"But theirs 3 of us?" you questioned.
"In that case, Y/n you will sit back and be a bystander, if you interfere, you will die~" She stated.
"How do you wanna do this?" Zack said to Rachel. She thought for a second before saying, "I'll be the navigator"
"Let's get this party started!! Try not to die, ok?!" Cathy said with a laugh.
One of the drawers on Rachel's side opened.
"Equations?" She said to herself
In that Case, good thing i'm not a navigator, math is not my thing .
"Man . Living . Room"
"Are you done?!" Zack yelled
"I'm guessing your suppose to put the man in the living room" Rachel replied.
You watched as Zack moved the man on the couch.
*Screams*
A horror movie flashes over the monitor, "Oh what a horrible movie, Don't you think darling?~" Cathy laughed
"Stop talking to me!" Zach yelled.
"Your such a kill joy~" She snarled.
"Put the woman to the right of the man doll." Rachel read.
You watched as he moved the doll, this time growling angrily.
"Not left, Right" You said to him.
"The left hand is the hand that makes an L for loser~" Cathy laughed.
"Shut up! Im fixing it!" He yelled. He put the woman doll in place.
"Outstanding! I knew you could do it~"
"I told you i've had enough outta you!!" Zack yelled.
"Okay Zack now pick up the doll with the bandages and put it infront of the woman." Rachel said.
You looked at Zack and he had hate in his eyes as he looked at the bandaged doll. Is that him?
"Did you hear me Zack?" She said
"What..." He said angrily.
"Get the doll with the bandages."
You watched as he picked up the doll, grinding his teeth, and put it infront of the woman. He was balling his fist tightly.
"I knew you could do as your told~" Cathy said teasingly.
"Next give the black bag to the doll with bandages." She told him.
He was breathing heavily and staring intensely at the doll house.
I want to help him, but I can't interfere...
"Zacky dear~ It shouldn't be hard to follow orders~" Cathy said
"SCREW YOU!" Zack raised his Scythe to smash the house. You put your hand on his shoulder and he halted his movement. He's shaking with anger..
"Zack don't.." He didn't look at you.
"Remember if you break the doll house, you lose any chance of escape~" Cathy giggled.
"Just put the plastic bag.." Rachel started.
"I heard you!" Zack yelled. He did as told, and the doll started moving on its own.
"Give the shovel to the boy" Rachel told him. He's breathing so heavily, Why is this making him so mad??
"Just do what your told don't think~" Cathy smiled.
Zack put the shovel in the boys hand and it started digging. Did he have to do this? He zoned out for a minute before saying, "Dammit, that's not me.." You looked at him.
"See you can do whatever anyone tells you, just like a little tool~" Cathy said getting closer to the camera.
"SHUT UP!!" Zack raised the Scythe.
*Smash!*
You blocked your face so none of the flying wood got in your eyes.
"What a pity~"

Enjoy! 💅🏽
Sorry i've been inactive 🥺💞