Our Destiny ⚠️

What I would give for a hot shower. You took one more glance at Zack, He was sleep. "I guess I should get some rest too huh?" You giggled. You closed your eyes, Thinking about the recently discovered memory.. Just for another one to appear.

*Flashback*
3 years had gone by since Keen made me be with him everytime he killed, he said it was to "help me enjoy the experience" We were 16 now. My body was more mature and so was Keen. Although I hate to admit it.. I did love him.. It was more forced really.. being around him 24/7 he was still Keen until he was full of bloodlust. He would kill without remorse until one day I was fed up..

"Come on My love~ Help me carry the bodies" Keen told you. You didn't refuse on account of what happened last time you said no. He had killed a young couple but the man didn't go down without a fight leaving him with cuts and bruises but that's what he loved about it.
"Why did you kill them anyway?" You questioned.
"What did I tell you about asking questions like that?" He frowned.

"I'm sorry.." You told him. You hid the bodies so no one could find them. You were both renting an apartment with the money you took from the victims, but there was an abandoned building in the woods where all the killings happened.
You were covered in blood and he told you to take a shower. You couldn't help but think, How do I make this situation better? What if I run away? No.. last time I did that Keen found me right away and got angry.. You shivered at the memory. Wait? What if I just save the people? You started to smile.. Yea the innocent should live, but how..?
Keen had made you run away with him.. You weren't very proud of it but you never understood the point of school anyway. Why go to school when someone can take away your life like that? You hopped out the shower and put your towel on. You were walking past the living room to the room you were staying in but you saw Keen sitting on the living room couch.
He motioned you to come sit on his lap. You did so hesitantly and he kissed your cheek. He whispered in your ear, "I hope you're not thinking of anyway to stop me, because I won't" He smirked.
You could feel the burning Rage in your body. You hated he knew everything about you, He knew when you were sad or angry, he also knew when you were plotting against him. He put his hand on your thigh just below where the towel stopped. You stiffened and he smirked as he started to move him hand higher. He knew just how to get a reaction out of you and you hated that you enjoyed it. He laid his head on your shoulder with his face rested beside your neck.
"You smell good~" you could hear the smirk in his voice. Suddenly he removed his hand and sat up. "I have a surprise for you!~" He announced. You were genuinely intrigued since his surprises were mainly good. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a knife, It had 'My love' Carved into it. "For you since you've been a good girl lately~" Keen whispered.
He's giving me a knife? What's the catch..
"There's no catch Y/n, Im sad you still think of me that way" He said touching a strand of your wet hair. He can read me like a book..
The next day you were at the abandoned building which Keen called 'The warehouse'. He had 3 people tied up in the basement, 2 people being the same age as you and one being in their 40s. He had left you to watch them while he went back to the apartment for something.
I wonder what they did. It's not like Keen to kill for no reason but they don't deserve this. They were injured and tied up with ropes. You could see the fear in their eyes, it made you sad. I can save them here's my chance. You pulled out your knife and cut one of the boy's ropes. He had moved back in fear not being able to scream with the tape over his mouth. You held out a hand, "Our Destiny's were intertwined for a reason.. Let me save you, I won't hurt you at all" He hesitated for a second before grabbing your hand as you led him to the exit. You did the same for the other 2 people each time saying with a big smile, "Our Destiny's were intertwined for a reason.. Let me save you, I won't hurt you at all"
After you had saved the people you were actually nervous.. You are finally going to stand up to Keen.. He had never hurt you physically but his death stare was enough to shut you up in the past.
"Well well Y/n.. I give you a present and you disobey me?" He said his gold eyes glistening in the moonlight. You pulled out your knife. "And you dare pull a knife on me?! I thought we had move passed this" He said with a frown.
"I won't let you kill anyone again! You're disgusting!" You yelled at him. His eye twitched and he started walking towards you. You could feel his murderous intent from a mile away. He stopped right in front of you.
"Say that again?" He growled. You gulped and gripped your knife tighter.
"I sai-" before you could get out another word he had slapped you. You were shocked, he had never put his hands on you before.. you could feel the sting lingering on your cheek.
"Look what you made me do! You know I love you.. I'm the only one who does" Keen said trying to hug you.
"I hate you"
"Excuse me? What?" He growled.
"I SAID I HATE YOU, I'll KILL EVERY MURDERER WHO SO MUCH AS KILLS A FLY" You yelled. He started to laugh which pissed you off.
"I love when you get like this~ Ugh you just don't know how special you are~" He said touching your hair. You slapped his hand away and cut his cheek. He just smirked and licked the blood trailing down his cheek.
"Do it again, I dare you~"

To be continued, 😳