2 Victims 🔪

"Tsk, don't play with me!" Zack yelled suddenly. "We're you hiding that from me Ray?"
"Don't go Zack, I need you to be my god" Rachel said blankly.
"Are you hiding things from me too?!" Zack yelled at you.
"What? No! Honestly I'm not, I told you what I remembered!" You said offended.
"Tsk, I don't know what to believe" Zack grumbled.
"I would never lie to you!" You said angrily.
"Tsk" Zack scoffed turning to Rachel, "Sorry kid.. I'm not your god and I never will be" Rachel's eyes widened.
"Your absolutely right! Your just a worthless human scumbag!" Danny said smirking and then turned to you, "And your just a wanna be hero who can't even save herself, Your deluded if think you're not psychotic like us" You stood silent, angrily before remembering something.
*Abrupt flashback*

A few weeks had went by since you had to flee the state because of your little "trick". Keen hadn't killed anyone since you had to get settled into your new place. It was in the middle of the woods and the city was about 2 miles out. You were sitting on the couch waiting for Keen to return.

The door unlocked as you seen Keen walk through the door, his gold eyes landing on you.
"Hello my love~ Were you waiting for me?" He grinned. You nodded in response.
"Good" He said sitting on the opposite side of the couch, sighing. "Today was tiring~"
"What did you do?" You asked curiously. Keen never told you about his work outside of the house, but you decided to ask anyway.
"That isn't important~ Come here I missed you~" He grinned. You got up hesitantly and sat beside him. "Your so obedient~" He smiled, leaning his head on your shoulder. "Guess what I did~"
"Hm?" You said turning towards him.
"I got a tattoo!" He grinned.
"Where??" You questioned.
"On my forehead" He told you. His brown hair was covering his head so you reached out to move it.

There was nothing there, you were confused until Keen busted out laughing

There was nothing there, you were confused until Keen busted out laughing. "Joking! It's actually on my left arm~" His jacket was covering it, so you couldn't see.
I have to admit, I love this side of him.. reminds me of when we first met.
"Well are you going to show me?" You said confused.
"Eager aren't we?" He smiled his soft smile, "You'll get to see it later on, When you see your surprise" His facial expression changed quickly.. to the dark and sinister person you knew Keen truly was. You tried to scoot away but he grabbed you and pulled you closer, on his lap. "What's wrong? Don't you love my surprises? You sure surprised me with that little trick last time~" He grinned sinisterly. He started gripping your wrist tightly, "Maybe I should tell you your surprise now? Yea.. I should, Listen My love~ We're going to catch our next victim" You stiffened and Keen came closer, putting his lips to your ear, whispering "And you're going to kill them~"
"N-No" You said trying to get off his lap.
"Oh yes~ Then we'll both be killers, Maybe I just might break you more~" He chuckled.
"I'm not your toy!" you yelled.
"Oh really? That's too bad.. Toys are made to be broken after all~" He kissed your cheek and said, "We leave at midnight" He got up to take a shower.

Time goes by fast when you don't want it too, soon it was midnight and you were anxious. You we're following behind Keen in the woods. You reached some kind of bunker? Keen opened the latch, "Ladies first~"
You climbed down slowly, It was dark and you had no idea what you we're getting into. You had finally reached the bottom and Keen came down a few seconds later. You heard him flip a switch and a single light bulb came on. The light blinded you and as you got used to your surroundings you could see there was someone tied up on there knees with a bag in their head. There was blood on the ground which you assumed was theirs.
"He's still alive, I just roughed him up a bit~" Keen grinned. He went over to the person and pulled off the bag. It was a middle aged man, his hair was black and he had grey stubble. His face was bruised and bleeding as well. You didn't know what to say, you were lost for words.
Why? Keen doesn't really expect me to kill this man, does he?
"Yes I do" He said sternly. "This man right here.. His name is Todd, He likes to pray on young girls.. Even his nieces. Disgusting right?" Keen laughed pushing the man. Keen threw the knife he gave you on the ground.
"Yes it's disgusting, but turn him into the police.. we don't have to kill him!" You yelled.
"But this is way more fun my love!" He grinned. "Kill him~" He said, his gold eyes gleaming.
"N-No, you can't make me!" You said angrily.
"I figured you might say that~" He chuckled. He ripped the tape off the mans face. "Hey Todd~ Wake up! Scream and you die" The man woke but kept quiet. "You see that girl over there?" he questioned. The man nodded. "Use your words!" Keen yelled.
"Y-Yes" He replied.
"She's going to kill you~" He smiled. The man started freaking out. "N-No please d-don't!"
"Shut up!" Keen yelled. "Listen Todd, Ill make you a deal, Im gonna untie you, and you can do whatever you want to her.. I won't stop you~"
"What?! Keen What are you-
"Shhh don't interrupt, Listen Todd, she's 17, don't you like them young?" Keen chuckled. He untied Todd and you stood shocked. You picked up the knife. "Aw~ you're so cute when your scared my love~" Keen smirked.
Todd started walking towards you and you backed away, "Stay back! I don't want to kill you! You can escape!" You bumped into the wall.
"But who wouldn't want to have little fun before escaping?" Todd said. He had gotten close enough that you could feel his disgusting breathe. You swung the knife and he caught your wrist. "This is gonna be fun" Todd said licking his lips.
"I thought you loved me?! But you would let this happen to me?" You yelled on the verge of tears.
Keen sighed and his facial expression changed, "You really think I would let that happen?" suddenly blood splattered as Todd fell to the floor. Keen had stabbed him in the back.
"I forgot how overpowered a middle aged pedophile was over a teen" He said rubbing your cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you that bad, it was a joke" He smiled. "Good thing I anticipated this~" He said kissing you softly.
"Huh?" you said confused. Keen walked over to a door you never noticed before. When he came out it was with a person, they also had a bag over their head.
"Ta Da! Surprise My love~"

2 updates in 1 day 😝 To be continued !