False Hope ⚠️

Zack's afraid of fire?!  That makes sense.. I should've thought of it before.
"Zack calm down, it's alright" Rachel said.
"I can't burn to death.. I can't" Zack said gritting his teeth. He was breathing heavily and frantically.
"Zack" You said to him. He looked at you and you gave him a hug. "Calm down, we'll figure out something okay?" You reassured him, What am I doing? He hesitated to hug back before backing away.
"Just breath, we're here" Rachel added. He slumped to the ground and pulled his hood over his face.
"Mmm," You whined frustrated. You pulled out the knife and started hitting the bars. "Break dammit" You said aloud. Zack looked up at you as you kept hitting.
"What the hell are you doing idiot?" He spat out.
"I'm trying to get us out of here!" You yelled.
"Move let me handle it" He said raspily.
"No I-
"Dammit Princess! I said Let me handle it!" He pushed you back and yelled loudly as he swung his Scythe at the bars. They broke and he started laughing. "YEAAA THATS RIGHT!" He yelled, "Sorry about that, Im back to normal.. Y'all ready?" He looked up at you. You nodded and with no hesitation bolted up the rest of the stairs. He continued to smash boulders on your way up, laughing and grinning the whole time.
"Oh no, the stairs are broken, what do we-" Before Rachel could finish her sentence Zack threw her across the broken stairs. He grabbed you by your waist and jumped over laughing.
"Looks like your having fun?" You smiled.
"Quit talking, you'll bite your tongue" He smirked. "LETS LEAVE THIS DUMP FOREVER!" He yelled but as soon as he did, some bricks fell and blocked your path. Zack giggled, "Wanna see me do something awesome?"
"Hm?" You and Rachel had a confused look on your face.
"I can break through that stuff, all you have to do is say the magic word~" He winked.
"Plea-?" You started.
"Do it Zack!" Rachel yelled.
"HaHHAha!" He laughed before smashing the rocks.
*Crack!*
You saw a piece of his blade fly past. His scythe had broken.
"Well this thing is useless now" Zack said throwing it on the ground. "Y'all
coming or not?" He said starting to run again.
"Yea!" You said following him. You all made it to the top, finally seeing the exit door.
"This place had us doing jacked up shit all the way til the end" Zack said out of breathe. "Welp I guess you were both useful, If it weren't for y'all, My dumbass wouldn't have lasted a second in here" He said laughing.
"Well I guess you were helpful too" You teased.
"Now let's leave this murder mansion once and for all!" Zack said walking towards the door.
"Wait.." Rachel said suddenly. Both you and Zack turned to her. "You are gonna kill me, right Zack?" She questioned.
"You're bringing this up now?!" Zack said impatient.
"I just want to make sure you still are, I want you to be happy when you kill me" She stated blankly.
"Listen Ray I don't do anything I don't want to do" She smiled and nodded. He looked at you, "Have you made up your mind?"
"My mind?" You questioned.
"Geez Y/n, You really are forgetful" He looked you up and down before landing on the knife in your hand, "You know why I gave that to you?"
"The knife? No, I'm not really sure, because my other one broke?" You replied.
"Something like that, I wanted you to survive, after I kill Ray, You're coming with me" He grinned with his eyes flashing red.
"Huh?" You could feel your face heating up as Zack looked at you amused.
*Bang*
You turned towards the sound and made eye contact with Rachel.
"Y/n.." She said before falling to the ground, her blood leaking everywhere. You could see the person who shot her.
"Danny?! You bastard!!" You yelled.
"Why won't you just die already?!" Zack yelled attempting to bolt at him. The doctor shot him in the shoulder before he could even manage to do so.
"You're so brave for charging at a loaded gun Zack! So brave and so stupid! I hate to break it to you but I think it's to late to make break on your little deal~" Danny laughed manically.
"Shut it Five eyes!" Zack yelled.
"You've always had such good comebacks Zack!" Danny said before shooting Zack in his knee. "There now you can't leave"
"I'm s-sorry Zack" Rachel sobbed, "I couldn't fulfill our Vow"
"Don't say that!" Zack yelled.
"All I ever wanted was to be wanted in life and death, all this time i've spent together with you and Y/n trying to escape, i've learned that's all I needed. I will carry this vow we made, even through death" She spoke, tears running down her face.
"I've given you all you've ever wanted Rachel! Toys, clothes, everything! All he's ever given you is a stupid death wish. What a nice gift! Why am I not good enough?!" Danny yelled, tears falling from his eyes.
"I never asked for that!" Rachel cried.
"GrrUgH!" Danny fidgeted holding the gun and wiping his eyes. He pulled back the trigger before shooting Rachel. Your eyes widened as blood flew in the air.
"R-Rachel?" You said aloud.
"Now you!" Danny pointed. "You tried to kill me! You're just liked the rest of us, you're no better, you're no angel~" He spat. Tears were falling down your face.
"Don't-" Zack started yelling.
"Bastard!" You charged at him with the knife he shot you in your side causing you to fall to the floor "D-Dammit.."
"Well your not to bright either~" Danny laughed.
"I SAID DONT!" Zack yelled, his voice cracking. The fire from the stairs had rose up on the floor.
"Now I will get rid of this wish, starting with Rachels , then Y/n's, you Zack and finally my own~" He laughed.
*Bang*

To be continued, 😳