💎 Angel of death 💎

*Bang*
Your eyes widened as you seen blood pour from the doctors mouth. You managed to get up and move over to him.
"I never knew what a truly selfish person you could be.. Danny" You heard from above.
"Reverend? It's you.. Why? No not yet, goodbye Zack, You've eluded me for the last time!" Danny said raspily. The priest shot another arrow, this time at his leg. Danny fell on his knees, dropping the gun.
You kicked it across the room and the doctor looked up at you with a menacing glare, full of spite. You stuck your tongue at him in response.
"Zack can you still move?" Gray spoke.
"Don't play games with me priest, im tired of it" He grumbled in response.
"If you have any strength, you should use it to carry-
"SEE ALL THAT BLOOD! SHES DEAD NO ONE LIVES FROM THAT!" Zack yelled cutting the priest off.
"She is still alive.." You told him.
"What are you talking about?, she's dead, there's no use in saving a dead person" Zack yelled.
"She's alive!" You yelled at him.
"Young Zack in due time you will see she will be saved, but you have to leave immediately!" Gray pressed.
Zack picked Rachel up and you went to walk behind him when you felt a pain.
"OW! What the he- Let go!" you yelled in pain. Danny had grabbed your hair and pulled you down. The floor was hot from all the fire surrounding the room.
"DIE JUST DIE!" He said grabbing your knife, aiming for your chest.
"GET YOUR ASS OFF OF HER!" Zack yelled.
"Zack just go! I'll catch up!" You said loudly, trying to stop Danny.
*Bang*
The reverend had shot another arrow, this time at Danny's arm, causing him to drop the knife.
"UgHh" Danny groaned in pain.
"Who knew things would turn out this way, I figured something out though" Gray stated. You rushed and grabbed the knife and met with Zack who was waiting at the door after refusing to leave.
"My experiments and observations are complete and I've figured out why Y/n isn't a sacrifice after all, she isn't just an angel" He continued. You opened the door for Zack as he carried Rachel and followed behind.
"That's because she's more than that, something more different..."
You closed the door behind you and could faintly here the priest last words.
"She's an Angel of death"
*Slam*
The building was falling apart. Fire was rising and you could hear explosions.
"Come on, we're almost there" Zack said raspily. He was limping and we we're almost to the door. He kicked it open and we were finally out.
"Reverend said if we make it out, Rachel will be saved what did he mean by that?" Zack asked. "Ray will you just wake up already!" He yelled.
"Wait a minute, the buildings on fire and there are people standing around.." You said aloud. A fire.. does that mean?!
You heard sirens in the far distance, you looked to Zack and he heard it too. He set Rachel's body down and walked up to you.
"Listen I need you to do something" He said in a serious tone. He whispered in your ear what you needed to do and you nodded in agreement.
"Wait a minute.. NO! I won't let you do that!" You said backing a way.
"Stop being difficult, now give me the knife back" He said angrily.
"So the cops can find it on you?! No it's mine now!" You yelled. "You said I was going with you when we got out! You lied to me!" You felt the tears forming. You knew it wasn't as simple as that but you were frustrated and angry.
"YOU ARE! I'm not a damn liar! We need to save Ray first!" He yelled. The police cars pulled up one by one. You heard one of the police officers on the megaphone.
"Step away from the girl"
"SHE'S INNOCENT!" Zack yelled suddenly.
"Huh?!" You were shocked. Was Zack taking the blame?
"No.. No i'm not! I'm not innocent don't believe him!" You said frantically. It must've been hard to tell since the both of you were covered in blood.
"THEY'RE BOTH INJURED AND INNOCENT!" Zack yelled out to the police officers. You had completely forgot about your wounds from all the built up adrenaline. Zack was about to put his hands in the air when you ran and grabbed them.
"I'm not innocent Zack!" You said tears in your eyes. You couldn't see his facial expression because of the lighting but you could feel he was frowning.
"If you cry, I'll kill you"

To be continued ,🥺