The truth covered with lies ✝️

"Disappointing" Gray said to himself. You both slowly walked off the elevator onto Zacks floor.
"You said you wanted me to learn more about Zack?" You asked him.
"Indeed Y/n, I feel as though it will benefit you greatly." He told you.
"Then you'll tell me about my past, right?" He nodded in response to your question.
You make your way down the alleyways to Zacks "Room". You had been in there before when you were getting bandages.
I didn't notice how messy it is..
You look around and seen papers everywhere some with writing on them.
Was he trying to learn to write? It's kinda sad..
There was a couch with a whole bunch of scratches on it and a thin blanket.
I bet Zack was cold..
You scanned the rest of your surroundings and there was blood, cereal and bottles everywhere. There was also used bandages but they were bloody.
Is this how he lived before Me and Rachel came along? How long did he say he was here again?
There was also a sink with a towel beside it but it was bloody as well.
I mean did he atleast shower?, Zack doesn't exactly smell bad nor his clothes, He actually smells good.. There must be a shower around the building or something.
"Have you seen enough young Y/n?" Gray said suddenly.
"Yes.. I have" You replied.
He motioned you back to the elevator and the whole while going back to B2 was silent. You were now on Cathys elevator going up.
This was pointless, What was the reason of him bringing me down here? I have no information and all I know is- You gasped before you could finish your thought.
"Abraham! Is Keen alive??" You said concerned. You saw him smile, which is the most emotion he had shown since you met him. He remained quiet as he stepped onto his floor. "You lied! You said you were going to tell me about my past!" You said angrily.
He frowned, "I do not lie, Although I am not obliged to tell you anything, I shall"
What is that even suppose to mean? You started to smell something sweet in the air. What is that smell? All of a sudden it was dark and you heard footsteps. You felt as though the room had changed but you were to busy trying to figure out which way the footsteps were coming from to worry about it. You reached for your knife, gripping it firmly. You felt dizzy but you knew you could be in danger so you kept focus. Suddenly the footsteps stopped.
"Hello My love~"
Your heart sank as you heard those words from a familiar voice. Suddenly a spotlight came on, to show you two black shoes of the figure. Your suspicions were confirmed about the room changing. You were now in a long hallway with purple and orange diamonds as wallpaper.
"You look so gorgeous how i've missed seeing your face~ I can practically see the fear in your eyes~" The figure stepped into the spotlight. It was the one and only.. Keen.
"H-How did you get here?! Where is Abraham, What the hell!" You yelled.
"You know Y/n, You've changed so much.. the old you would never question me~ Must be that new influence of yours named ZACK" He spat.
"That is none of your concern! How do you even know about him?" You told him.
Keen chuckled, "Didn't I say I would never let you go~? I meant it, you're coming with me and i'm killing that buddy of yours."
"Uh No! I'm not going anywhere with you! You bastard, you couldn't even kill him anyway!" You said confidently. He began to walk towards you slowly.
"We are gonna have to fix this little back talk of yours aren't we~? Do you need reprimanding~?" He laughed.
Chills went down your spine as the thought of what he'd do flashed through your mind.
Can I beat him one on one? Should I flee? He began to get closer and closer. I need to find Zack! You took off in the way you came from but the hall seemed like it went on forever and ever.
"Come back here my love~ I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO AGAIN! NEVER!" You could here his running footsteps behind you and you had to think fast. You stopped as he got closer and cut his cheek and arm. He started laughing. "I love when your disobedient~ Now I can break you all over again~!" He charged at you knocking you to the ground. You both tossed and turned before him finally being on top with his own knife. "Now my love~ Be a good girl and come with me or i'll kill you" You stopped struggling.
Keen will kill me?
"Good, now lets go~" he said getting off you and walking towards the opposite side is the hallway.
"Go.. Where?" You said confused.
He froze, "Dont worry about it~, just listen and come on!" He said starting to walk again. You didn't move.
"What the hell?! Come on my love~ What are you waiting for?" He complained .
"You're not even Keen.."

Enjoy 💅🏽 Btw I just notice that sometimes I unknowingly mix up "Zach" and "Zack" In chapters 😳 Excuse my ignorance 😔